Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing Question

Hi Guys;

I have a question about flushing the plants. My two trees share an eco grower, and the one on the right is now ready for flushing. I figure the one on the left has a few more weeks to go.
    Since they share the same hydro tank, I can not flush one without the other.
    If I were to flush the whole tank, would I be risking the left one as it is not yet ready? Is it possible to re-add hydroponic mediums to the water after two weeks and continue on the left one?
    Also, what is a good time frame for flushing? Is one week enough?

The picture I posted here is a few weeks old so the plants are somewhat taller and fuller now.

Thanks for all the help, these forums are a life saver.

In hydro 3 days is enough time to flush. If they share the same tank, then yes flushing one would be flushing both. I would not suggest it if your other plant needs more time as you will be flushing it right when it is looking for the most nutrients. I suggest getting the plant that is almost done out in a separate bucket with an air stone and flush in that bucket when the time comes. Next time i would do the same strain and start at the same time so you dont run into this problem. I do buckets so i dont have this issue and can do strains with different flowering times.

Comment

Thanks for the reply;

Would the smaller plant be much damaged if I were to just use water without additives for 3 days? Meaning, would it be possible to flush the large plant for 3 days and then remove it but keep the smaller plant and go back to using hydro mediums on the tank?

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        You might see some deficiencies, but the main issue I'd be worried about is you could stunt bud development. I wouldnt do it, but i never have tried it so i cant tell you if it really will be of any impact or not. I know hydro shows deficiencies quickly if something is not right.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X