Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana Grow tips tasted and approved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Marijuana Grow tips tasted and approved.

Planting weed and getting it to grow is generally not a complicated process and can be done by anyone. However, plant growth rate and size are not the things that determine the value, it's the buds. Here's what you need to know in order to grow great bud.

Many novice growers, as well as more experienced ones, struggle with the quality of their weed buds. The plant might grow fantastically, but it just doesn't always seem to produce the most desired results.

However, worry not! It's all in the small steps and details. The following list highlights 10 cannabis tips that will help you improve the quality of your buds.

STEP ONE:
    THE SOURCE AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR CANNABIS SEED.

Just like in cooking, where a delicious dinner requires high-quality products, growing quality buds requires high quality seeds. Get to work and do some research about your options. Alternatively, you can clone a plant, just make sure to choose one that has developed sturdy roots. Also, don't forget to get more information about the STRAINS and its specifics in order to provide the most proper conditions.

STEP TWO:
    MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROPER GROW ROOM TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY

Making sure that both an appropriate temperature and good amount of humidity are matched to the plant's needs is a cornerstone to ganja growing. You need to be constantly aware of the temperature and humidity in the room because even the slightest fluctuations can have a drastic impact.

Here is what you should aim for:
    1. For seedlings – a preferred temperature of 65-75°F with a humidity of 60% for the first two weeks.
    2. For adult plants under lighting – a preferred temperature of no more than 80% and decreasing humidity by 5% for the first four weeks.
    3. For adult plants without lighting – a preferred temperature of 62-72°F with about 55% humidity.

Follow this tread daily so as to get the steps which will be posted every after a day.

Regards.
    Attached Files

Stubbed. Welcome to the forum mexicain
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training

Comment

Adults plants under light is missing the temp recommendations. And if they are recommending 80% RH for adult plants, that’s really high RH. I would keep it much lower. When it gets over 70% I am running my dehumidifier. 50-60% works better for mold pests.
      it almost seems like they confused adult plants with seedlings. I would say seedlings at 80% RH and adults at 60% RH is more accurate.
      4x4 600w HID (empty for the summer)
      3x3 400w HID with 4 skywalker kush (new strain for me)
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Im Interested. What's your growing experience?

Comment

Following along
          Over 30 yrs of back pain management without ever having a pharmacist give me a bottle of pills. Thank you Mother Nature and all the hippies from the ‘60s that became weed-masters.

Comment

I don't quite understand the initial post: it's your second post on the forum and what you wrote is common knowledge--especially for anyone who reads https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016: there's no going back once you've smoked home grown.
            2 BCNL Roommate hydro boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs,
            Future Harvest nutes

"The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world." Carl Sagan

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems odd to me too

Ensure The Availability of CO2

Naturally, if you're growing outdoors this is not an issue, but otherwise it's something that should be considered. CO2 plays a vital role in the way plants absorb light and then convert it into energy, and needs to be abundant in the growing space.

Provide the Proper Nutrients

In order to achieve those dense and fat buds, your plants needs some external stimulus in the form of nutrients. You need to give it the right amount for each growth stage, especially when it's flowering. During the following stages, make sure that the nutrients are low on nitrogen but rich in phosphorus and potassium.

It's not recommended to use a general plant nutrient because most of them are quite heavy on nitrogen, which will lead to the exact opposite results you're hoping for – small buds.

Get the Right Airflow and Spacing for Cannabis Plants

Adequate spacing around the buds is very important because it allows them to reach their full potential without any constraints.

Take care of any branches or leaves that might be hindering the way of fresh air or light, preferably by using the so called LST or Low Stress Training. This is a method that most often involves bending of plant branches in order to enhance the structure in a beneficial way, keeping in mind that there is no cutting involved.

For even more positive results with airflow, it is recommended to use further aids such as fans and filters in the room at all times. Ventilation of stale air is also key.

Thanks for following and more will be posted about the steps. Before then stay healthy....

Regards.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X