Anyone know what’s going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Anyone know what’s going on?

Can you tell what might’ve going on? Looked through the plant doctor forum and nothing resembled these symptoms. Aside from the two fan leaves, it looks healthy. They’re starting to lighten in color and curl slightly.
    Attached Files
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Well there are signs of heat stress https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...t-light-stress and it could be ph issues or maybe even light burn https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ems/light-burn. How close are your lights?

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd shell the money out for a proper exhaust fan and carbon filter. You can make your own, ive seen some videos but it's been a while so you'll have to do that search. One thing i would not do is try to use deodorizer sprays and anything that masks the smell too close to the tent. I had a friend who did that and his bud tasted like deodorant. I use ONA gel in the house when i harvest (far away from my buds!) but with the carbon filter i have the only time i smell it is when i open the tent. I get not wanting to shell the money out as a beginner. I'm sure there are ways to do cheap carbon filters but i just dont know them lol. I tried diy-ing a lot in the beginning and had very low yield. Then i just bought a setup just like one that is shown on the website and have been much happier. Sure it wasn't exactly cheap, something like $600-$700 total, but once i decided that i wanted to get more serious about growing i felt it was time to invest the money and was pleased with the results. Not saying you have to do what i did, just telling you how it was for me.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya. And you’re probably right as much as I don’t want you to be lol. Seems like such a waste just to cover up the beautiful smell. However, I know it’s probably only going to get worse.

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      RIght now i have 4 different strains and 6 plants flowering in two tents. When i open the tents to work on the plants my house wreaks!!! I can usually still smell it from the other end of the house about 5 to 10 min after messing with the plants. I can only imagine how my house would smell if i didnt have those filters!!

The cfls are about 4” away, but I’ll try adjusting them and see what happens. Thanks man.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a fan? Definitely raise the lights a smidgen cause of the slight light burn but to combat the heat of the cfls a fan could help keep the plants cool. Not direct wind on the plant but more above or around to get hot air away from the plant. I'm using cfl's in a 2 ft grow box that i use for clones and seedlings and i have 2 40w daylight cfls in there at the moment. i had to add a fan to the top to pull hot air out of the box or it just gets too hot for them to do well.

Onset of Root issues. I say that because the leaves are starting to curl up and turning yellow. If you look at pic. two you can see it better. My 2 cents.

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Suggestions to resolve?

When I first started growing, mine usually started with over watering and not having good drainage. However if you look on top of this page under Plant Problems and type "Root issues" under search you will have all kind of solutions. Good luck.

Comment

Howdy Greenlivin, First off, what are You feeding the plants and what are the environmental conditions of the grow? With out knowing the conditions of the grow, I would speculate (a blind 'shot from the hip') that there might be an iron deficiency, but any deficiency can arise from pH, temperature, and /or root problems (algae or root rot). Without knowing the details, media, nutrients, and conditions, would only be a wild ass guess! (lol)
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        So this particular plant is in a 3gal smart pot with black gold all purpose potting mix. I water all plants the same, and it’s the only one with issues. I give them nutes (mega crop- Greenleaf nutrients) every other feeding, and in between those nutes I use a very little bit of dr earth liquid pure gold organic plant food. This dr earth stuff claims to use digested food products (so shit I assume? Lol)

Temp ranges from 75-85 degrees
        Humidity ranges from 35-50%
        Have a small intake fan and small fan blowing around the cfl bulbs.
        Last edited by Greenlivin; 11-07-2019, 02:31 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X