Anybody know anything about Red Cheese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know anything about Red Cheese?

I got my order from Southern Oregon Seeds this week. Service was nice and quick, and other than the fact that I had to send them a check (minor inconvenience), I'm happy with what I received. The thing is, I was gifted a promotional pack of 3 "Red Cheese feminized autoflower" seeds. I can't find anything about Red Cheese on the Interwebs. Coffeeshopseeds.com is selling Red Cheese in bulk, but there isn't any information about the variety. Leafly has plenty of information about Cheese varieties, but I can't find anything on Red Cheese.

Does anybody know anything about Red Cheese?

Thanks.
    Third grow - Northern Lights and Red Cheese (Southern Oregon Seeds) , ​​​​DWC hydro

Not personally. Do you know the breeder? seedfinder https://en.seedfinder.eu/search/results/ is usually quite comprehensive, but not finding Red Cheese.

Comment

• madams9
      madams9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I included everything I know - it came as a promotion from Southern Oregon Seeds. I'm tempted to ask them, but it's hardly critical information. I'm just really curious.

Morning madams9 all these names don't even think leafly can keep track it's something new daily seems. Hopefully it got past the F1 stage sometimes I think we the buyers are "testing" these new strains. I like SOS good people I've used them before.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

It's just a wax coating, you are supposed to take that off before you eat the cheese!

*ducks and covers*

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X