Temps too high?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temps too high?

I can't get below 91 with humidity about 40%. I have no real exhaust fan, just a clip on fan blowing air out. I have a 6'' intake fan blowing air in, and an oscillating fan. Outside temps about 77. I can't see just being around 90 degrees being a deal breaker thoughts?

I just went through this and my crop suffered because of it. 85 degrees is the optimum high in my opinion. You have to get the temp down. Below 80 degrees is best.

Comment

Agree with kingfish. Anything over 85 for an extended period of time is not good for the plant and can cause it to hermie of deform the resin glands late in flower. 85 is tops for veg but 80 is tops for flower. You need an exhaust fan to pull out the hot air and get it away from your plants environment. No need for intake fan if you have a tent and a good exhaust fan setup. Negative pressure is more than enough to get air to the plants and in my opinion works better than having an intake fan. Oscillating fan is good for airflow but not adequate to get rid of the heat produced by lights.

Comment

Nofriends1 what are you using for lights?

Comment

Viparspar450 with some side panels 50watts

Comment

I could have this by tomorrow. I'd prefer something quiet. This tents in my house, in my bedroom.https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-C...dDbGljaz10cnVl
            Last edited by Nofriends1; 10-29-2019, 04:01 AM. Reason: Forgot link

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X