Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well thank you friend ..! Keep us post in your new adventure @JohnEma. Once you try your own you will never go back to others.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    I have ordered some bubbledude bags and am going to start with dry ice, then ice /water wash and after that probably dry shake kief.
    Weighed my trim and have over 2 lbs frozen. Should be good for a start. lol
    Not to mention about a dozen quarts of bud.
    So many ways to make hash and store it like temple balls, bricks, compressed puks etc.
    The journey begins.
    Thanks for the inspiration Farmbuck.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    You are most welcome!!

• Dieselgrower
    replied
    Thank you sir. trying this

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding very easy Thank You!

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Ok Guys !! It's very simple !!

1. First I use strains like Afghan & Lebanese or Nepal for my hash, it's my personal choice lolll but use the strain you like.

2. Then I let it cure for a few weeks.

3. After severals weeks of curing I put it in a freezer for a few days to freeze the hell out of the trichomes (need to separate the trichomes from the flower) I only use flowers for top quality hash well for me anyway.

4. After I use a sifter box from Ryot to collect my kief.

5. To make my hash I use very hot water (like they do in the middle east) or hot tea to make a kind of paste and I compress it by hand to remove the excess of water (rolling into a ball) after I use a parchment paper to compress (all by hand) even more to create a block of hash just like my pic.

6. Finally I let it dry for severals days before storing it in a Mason jar and once in a while I let it "burp" like we do for buds. Storage should be in a cold dry room from what an old expert told me.

They say if properly store you could keep hash for at least 10 or more years. I've got some from 5 years ago and it still potent.

Hope that give a bit of an inside to how to make hash my way.

for a sifter box here is the website : https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/1...eb_19823999011

Happy hashing guys !!

FarmBuck

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    thats some nice quality hash, i bet it bubbles and melts

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    What do you use to compress into a block?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Farmbuck I would like to know how you do yours if I may ask? I use the kief from my coffee bean grinder that's only used for grinding bud for rolling joints. I scrape the lid with a knife and just compress it within a piece of plastic wrap to the size I want for smoking in a pipe, I make little balls then store them in tubes I've got from buy doobies in the past from dispensary. What's your way?

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic From Kief to Hash...

From Kief to Hash...

Making Afghan hash for the winter. Got 26 grams so far.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X