Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed reveiw

Farmer Joe's * Seed review*

Hey y'all wanted to share these results.

First I have to say kudos to Nebula Haze ,Sirus & growweedeasy.
    I feel I have read everything on the website at least twice over the last few years and it is all excellent
    [BEST ON WEB] advice. A+ ***** Great job guys!

Last Seeds ordered from Pev grow. Come very timely about 8 days. Late May 2019

I had been using mostly 00 Auto seeds ---from Pev grow with excellent results.

Pevgrow had a sale, I ordered a bit differently , thinking I was taking advantage of sale & prices..Seemed like a Great price. Even more seeds than I expected, Thanks Pev gro.

Results so far. I appreciate any/all Advice & good tips offered.

Starting seeds at the same time, Under the same Grow conditions.

2- 400 watt high pressure sodium Side by side.Recently added my 175 watt metal halide Besides them to Start extra plants that I can move outside for Sumner. Fresh air fan, exhaust fan, sometimes An extra cooling or Heating fan. Mountain Well water. I start new seeds directly into damp soil. under 175watt metal Halo & 300watt LED
    as they get bigger I slowly slide them toward high pressure sodium side.
    Potting soil mixed with perlite, worm castings ,peat moss, and homemade organic In 5 gallon buckets are bags. I hang them For better drainage and Air. 18 hours 6 Darkness, Topping and low stress training If needed . Mostly to keep them the same height making it a bit easier on myself.

It went pretty much like this.

Northern Lights Auto - Royal Queen, Only one seed and it was free. came up great Then Died?

BCN Critical XXL AUTO-Seed stockers. One free seed. Great results, 75Days.

Excellent taste ,quality, buzz. 1 1/2 ozs dried, Satisfied 4stars*

Buddha Assorted Auto collection of 10 seeds, $25.

0 for 7 So far. A couple peaked out of the ground before dying, nothing from the next five.

Tried Sprouting first With wet paper towel on last few,still no results.

Unsatisfied will not order any more.
    Made me appreciate 00 seeds even more! they come up and thrived, Same time and set up! Buddha seeds beside them-- wasted my time.

* Unsatisfied *

One auto Gorilla Blue-- Advanced seeds. 80 Days- excellent quality, taste & buzz.

not a lot of quantity. possibly my fault, Started in a smaller container cut the bottom out when moved to 5 gallon Container, could have stunted. * Satisfied 3 stars *

00 Seeds, Auto Bubblegum. 5 seeds $21.

5 for 5. A couple still in vegetation right now. I'll try to include a picture of the one just harvested. good- taste,quality ,Buzz, Above average quantity. looks like 1 and 1/2 OZ’s ,dry will confirm. Large Buds, [A bit too Leafy-- & tall]* still satisfied 5 stars*

00 seeds ,Auto Cheese. 5 seeds $20. Awesome deal . MY FAVORITE

3 for 3. I will try and include a Picture of the one just harvested.

Awesome unique taste appearance quality and Buzz. Usually a bit smaller amount’ - Less trimming, Beautiful buds With fewer leaves. 1 OZ. Dried On average. no effort . Original and unique taste is hard for me to describe, Only say “plant,Water,Harvest then smoke”.

Take a trip Without leaving the farm .

*5 Stars *

00 Seeds , Auto White Widow. 5 Seeds- $20. *5 STARS*

5 for 5. A no-brainer!awesome quality ,quantity, Buzz, 70 to 90 days. I will try & include picture. Again one of the Easiest I've ever seen grow . Buzz every bit as good as Regular feminized. they are so easy makes you think something must be wrong.

KUDOS To all Breeder’s! I have really noticed an increase in quality of auto’s over the last 7 years.

Pretty sure I'm going back to Pure double zero.
    Excellent potency & quantity. 90% grow ratio with 00 autos .

Farmer Joe’s favorite’s. White Widow * * Cheese [00Auto’s]

[I get nothing free From bragging on double zero, {I would like to deal with them directly.}] HONESTLY,my results.

Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

I too had that collection of 10 seeds from Buddha - waste of money - I believe I grew 2 out of the 10 seeds - and they grew like shit, small short and low yield. Smoke was mediocre.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• FarmerJoe
      FarmerJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 Thanks for the reply. if you got 2 you done good. I have three left, bummer when they don't Grow, makes me think I did something wrong.
      Happy growing

I've also had good luck with OOAuto seeds, very hardy, good fast growers, damn good smoke too.
    But I got mine from BonzaSeeds, not OO,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• FarmerJoe
      FarmerJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how to get them directly from 00. these last ones I ordered from Pev Grow seeds. I have also got 00 seeds from SeedSupreme, priced a bit higher.

I used 00seeds a fem. 3pk can't remember how they grew musta been OK
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Perpetual Harvests
      Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
      2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great job FarmerJoe those are some fine buds & colas for sure. We always say that....Take a trip and never leave the farm I dig it. Have fun growing

SoOrbudgal Thank you for your comment, even a broken clock right twice today.

I'm going to try and post some more pictures ,if I can figure this computer out. happy growing.

take a trip without leaving the farm. LOL
      Perpetual Harvests

Comment

Farmer Joe's * Seed review* Update- Nov 14,2019

Creme Caramel Auto--- Sweet seeds---Pev Grow---4 seeds

Awesome,Beautiful buds, #1 quality . fat colas, great-tasting ,Easy to grow, Do not operate heavy machinery after indulging. Would like more quantity but totally worth it. ended up with about 45 grams dried Bud out of this one.

Perpetual Harvests

Comment

Hey farmer Joe,
          Question about the Cream Caramel Auto.
          How long did it take for the flowers to amber up full once they showed amber?
          thanks

Comment

Hey JohnEmad, I've included two pictures.1 at 76 days, then right after I pulled her at 83 days.looks like about seven days. I hope this helps.

Happy growing have a great New Year

Perpetual Harvests

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks FarmerJoe, My CC is slow to amber up and it is slowly putting on more frost a a little more new flower popping up here and there. Can't wait to try this as it is the first non bagseed I have grown in my new grow era.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X