2020 Road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Road trip

we have touched on this topic again so I looked up legal states with recreation weed and its going to be either Colorado or Illinois .When do we want this to happen early spring so we can do our outdoor stuff, during summer or fall after harvest

if any members have property and want a crowd just let us know other wise I will start looking at campgrounds .first off lets get a count of whos interested/going
    1 oldjarhead100 #2
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

While a state may be legal, that doesn't necessarily mean it's legal to smoke in a public place..same here in VT.
    " SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WLS) -- Recreational marijuana use and sale in Illinois will become legal for residents age 21 or older beginning January 1, 2020, but consumption in public places will still be prohibited."

Something to consider.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ski resorts are considered government land. While it may be legal in the state, they can still charge you under federal law. I live in Colorado and there's stipulations everywhere. Mostly depends on the law enforcement officers that catch you honestly lol Anyway, good luck with this

• WizardsNThings
      WizardsNThings commented
      Editing a comment
      Should do a VT meetup.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      dphipps1020 I worked at and lived in the employee housing at Keystone back in my roaring 20's for a year, large fun(Ralston Purina owned it at the time).
      Lived on Federal st in Denver for awhile also(late 70's, early 80's), wasn't the best section of town (rofl, the secrets I hold). Also in Aurora for another short stretch. Spent a few nights in the Golden jail, story for another time (g). Good memories for the most part. There were some great pool halls/bars out Colfax ave (a few "real" old time pool halls spread around Denver)., wild jiggly joints more towards the park . Urban Cowboy was the hot movie, the country bars were jumping, the mechanical bulls spinning and everyone thought they were a cowboy (ha,ha,ha).The whole state was wide open back then, police much more forgiving. Used to head out of Denver to Morrison to do the serious partying, was a place that had a barbers chair for upside down shots. Had a sheriff out near Eagle pull me over, eventually telling me "don't come back to my town again" ROFL...Thank god I quit drinking when I was 34!..The two flames burning from each end finally hit the middle 27 years ago. Now I'm boring
      Last edited by GreenState; 10-19-2019, 11:18 AM.

Illinois is the closest to our house, OJH, straight up hiway55.
    Count me in , Anytime y'all want too, I ain't growing no more outdoors, just autos inside, so anytime y'all decide, is fine with me.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I’m in a really hard place as far as being able to travel... I’ve got a newborn and a 2.5 year old, plus full time work.
      That said, I’m definitely interested. Maybe there should be an east coast and a west coast meetup? CO is a long way from east coast. Although a single meetup sounds better... get to meet everyone!
      I used to run a message board for music, and after 5 years, we had a meetup in NY. I had to miss it They kept me posted on the fun they were having, but it sucked having to miss it. Maybe this time I’ll get to go.
      I think we would want to pick a date fairly far out to allow people to arrange travel/schedules/etc.
      Last edited by s62; 10-17-2019, 12:40 PM.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Man I remember those days I was a single parent so everything was a struggle but it was all worth it

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Do not feel like you've missed out from doing what others with "less commitments" than you have are doing. No regrets from me on raising kids now adults with kind compassionate souls. Enjoy these years, as crazy as it becomes but know those days aren't forever it's only a short time they have being little, what you do and say now with them forms their personalities. OK OK lets go camping !!

Dudes, dudettes, etc. West coast. San Diego. After all, where are our NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside from?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out Mount Princeton Hot Springs. https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...oiowH3oECAoQBg

Comment

If we wait long enough, there may be another 5 states by next November....

Comment

all good ideas keep them coming , Tika had said there are few campgrounds by her in cal.
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

It’s easy to see how this has not yet happened before.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I was showing my hubby on a map that we take Hwy 20 in Newport Oregon it travels all the way up to Boston, Mass. What a road trip for us I keep telling him long long trip maybe a month or more on the road cause I want to stop at many historical sites. But go through 11 states or more? Going to take a lot of planning, i'm so up for it though.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal I love the Newport cafe Beautiful town.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              do it in April its gorgeous here then and we have an extra bedroom

So many of us just aren't able to travel for this or that reason. Makes me sad...
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              alltatup People live near Mecca. Their asteroid is there. I live in SD. My asteroid, something something, is here. Gingerbeard don't genuflect for anybody. And I mean nobody.
              I can drive the long way around. Beach to inland to mountains to desert and back again. Maybe take a road luge on the way down. Take me a Jeep up to Thing Valley Road or Kitchen Creek Road or Secret Canyon. Secret Canyon is a good hike with swimming holes. It would be painful, yes, but I'll take one for the team. Good enough? Maybe I could take public transport. That hurts a lot like your walking on the knees thing.
              Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-19-2019, 10:20 AM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              😁 Because ...

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you saying I can't dance? Oh, I can dance, alright. Other people have different opinions I cannot concern myself with. Gimme a couple of those Olympic ribbon sticks and I'll take you on an adventure around the world. I am also a one man synchronized swimming team. I am not a mime.

If we could get 4 or 5 people that are definitely in we could check a bunch of places and all decide where it would be once we have a place we can start looking for a time . I dont mind doing this so I volunteer for it anybody else

Comment

oldjarhead100 , great offer to take the bull by the horns, as they say. My problem, distance becomes the diminishing component. Within 500 miles of my location could be very easy. As the mileage increases, availability changes. There could be a couple of places that are great enough to go to where MAYBE a plane trip would work but ... I really am not comfortable flying....EVER! Although I have done it. Like wise, a regional get together may be a starting point.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I can drive 2 hours from where I live. Just not that adventurous anymore, and if I never see the inside of an airport again it'll be too soon.

I'm down for a powwow oldjarhead100
              as far as the destination choices go here's my dilemma
              Springfield Illinois 1600 miles
              Denver Colorado 1000 miles
              I do visit cali, will be there in February and Washington St. Is a hop skip and a jump.
              it would have to have ample notice and a for sure destination set for me to commit.
              but I for sure would love to come smoke all your weed with you.
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                So far my outdoor weed is a no so great I know it's having to take them early. Been curing some now for 2+wks mehh so trading jars with anyone will be hard. Cloudy mostly no amber smell good in jars now, still have 2 to harvest on the low light porch. Yes we will have to smoke all of OJs LOL his area seems like it grew better for outdoor this year? But what do I know i'm just a gnome in the woods. Sure has been a good season for edible mushrooms though.

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Jesus de christo furley it'd be almost 3000 miles to OJH100s. I believe he's in the Boston area. I'm sure you've got some smoke closer than that!

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal thats a talent I wish I had I just dont trust my memory to get it right lol

What about selecting 4 or 5 starting points and see how many members from the active forum find any of those convenient? With any majority, that may get the ball rolling for a few others who need REALLY ADVANCE planning

Comment

Anyone know if Canada has oddball laws? I know its legal but crossing the border with supplies might prove to be a problem. On the other hand, Montreal Or Toronto is not too far away for me. Michigan? Vermont? Massachusetts ? Maine ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X