Leaves are droopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves are droopy

Hi.. Só o watered my plantas 4 days ago with 70ml of water with nutrients (370ppm)and now the leaves are a little droopy.. They are under 2 1000w Led Light, temperature around 72F and humidity between 62 67 ph 6.4..Its the first time i water them with "so much" water, until then i was only giving small amounts (like 15-20ml every 3-4 days).
    I took the photos in the day cycle Just turn the lights off for a little..

​​​​​​​
    ​​​
    ​​​​
    ​​​​​

Your soil looks really dry. Are you watering it properly?

Comment

Was this the first feeding you watered with nutrients?
      Also do you have holes under your pots for the water to drain?
      you said 4 days ago was ur last watering, I think you might just be under watering them
      try watering every 2 days

Comment

Your plant look fine. I don't see a thing wrong with them. You should see my Sativas after I give them a good watering. You swear I killed them. They really droop. I pick up my pots to see if they need water. If they feel light, I water. If they feel heavy, I don't. Not all plants use water at the same rate. I've had plant that needed water every other day while other needed water once a week or more.

Comment

• nOtH1nG
          nOtH1nG commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah the pots feels Light and dry but i didnt watered cause they look like overfeed

Yes they have a lot of holes for good drainage.. Im not watering because i thought it was overwating cause they look a little 'dark Green' (dont know the term xd)
        When i watered them with the 70ml not a single drop of water came out the pot, Maybe because it was dry when i fed them.. So should i water them again with the same amount of nutrients?
        First time i gave them those nutrients before iwas giving a little amount of root nutrients after 1 or 2 weeks from seedling
        Edit: they are now 4weeks from seedling btw
        Thanks
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• BillyKidd
          BillyKidd commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did you come up with a set amount of water to give them, 70ml? Normally I just water until I have some run off at the bottom of the pot.
          I would fix up enough water to water all those plants with some run off coming out the bottom of the pots. As far as mixing up more water with nutes, if it's been a couple of days since last watering/feeding, I'd probably mix up some nutes and re-water. That should get you back on track.

The 70ml is a random amount, Just trying to not overwatering cause this is my second run, the first one i got rid of the plants cause of overwatering them, dont wanna do that again, i Will water them again till i see some water coming from the bottom then..

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Your plants are still small.Think about the root system. They are not big enough to take in all that water. Over watering is the number one problem roockies make. You should also think about replanting into bigger pots.

Have you read this article yet? If not, you might want to go take a look.

Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!

Comment

Your plants look great - very vibrant color.
          Time to transplant - if that is your plan.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• nOtH1nG
            nOtH1nG commented
            Editing a comment
            I was planning doing sog method.. But they have to grow more of course, these pots are enough for it or not?

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would say those pots are sufficient for what you are planning. You want to keep them at the same height - which you have already accomplished. So good job so far - your plants will get over their drooping.

O watered them yesterday and they are looking better already, ill have to water more often from now on o think that was the problem.. Thank you all for the help
          ​​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X