Root rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Root rot

Has any one ever smoked from a plant that got root rot? But still pulled the buds? If smells funny probally would not smoke it?

Howdy Jonny, I have had a few plants develop root rot and have not noticed any effect to the taste of the bud. The rot was cured before the harvest took place, but still did not notice any problem with the bud. If the root rot is not cured (and prevented from reoccurring) the quantity and sixe of the buds will be adversely affected since the plant will be putting more energy into surviving and not producing extra buds.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hi there, I've had the same experience as DW2. I got rid of the root rot and harvested the bud (which was fine). The buds had stopped growing during the worst of the rr, but the bud was still fine to smoke.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X