Light cycle disrupted during flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light cycle disrupted during flower

I have some fem photos about 6 weeks into flower. Normally the lights are supposed to go off at X but I just noticed they were still on 2.75 hours later 😒

Should I make it so the lights come on at least 12 hours later (e.g. 2.75 hours later) and basically adjust my night cycle by that much from here to harvest? or do I just give it one shorter night (today) and back on normal schedule tomorrow?

Do you think they will hermie or start to re-veg because of this/one day?

Thanks for your help
    Up next:
    [Insert your recommendation here]

I’d flip them off for 12 hours and just adjust your flower cycle for the rest of the grow. I did this (2 hour shift), and my plants never noticed. I bet you’ll be fine!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• ocgreen
      ocgreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for weighing in and glad to hear it worked out for you. I was leaning towards extending because it's the only way the plant continues to get at least 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. Just bumped the schedule +3 hours.

That little bit of time ,shouldn't affect anything.
    Just go back to your regular schedule, but it don't take much to have one hermie,
    Good Luck with them,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X