Credible seed company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credible seed company

Respectable seed company? That doesn’t need bit coin or any crypto currency, mail payments.
    thank you

Crop King Seeds in Canada. My last order was delivered in 4 days. Guarantee 80% germination.
    I paid by etransfer - but I think that is only available if you are in Canada.
    They deliver world wide. Not an extensive catalogue but they do produce their own seeds - not just a middle man distributor.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Seedsman, easy. Great inventory, flexible payment methods, and you can pay a small fee to add delivery insurance (they’ll ship your order back out if it gets confiscated).
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

True North Seed Bank. Sonoma Seeds. ive ordered form both..No problems
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

I will Never stray from MSNL.com , nebula recommend them and still does, they are awesome all around. The owner is a geneticists and only sells his seeds. Same domain name since 1999!

(Do not use new420guy) he's just a middle man and doesn't back his product)

Comment

• az2000
            az2000 commented
            Editing a comment
            MSNL is the only seedbank I've ever bought from, mainly because of the prices. I always recommend MSNL to new growers because they have value-packs, and "buy one, get one free" deals. I haven't checked them out for a long time. But, they were the least expensive seeds I found. I like that because, as a new grower I don't need to stress about killing $10+ seeds. I got seeds that were $2 each. That's a great way to test different ways to grow. I just want to grow. I'm not a connoisseur. To me, seeds are seeds.

I vote seedsman as well.

Comment

True North Seed Bank.
            Fast, easy, courteous and you get the seeds from the breeders you ordered them from.
            I bought Gorilla Zkittles from TN and a seedbank in the U.K. I won't name, supposedly both were from Humboldt Seeds and while both are performing well the ones from the U.K. are 15' monsters while the ones from Canada are exactly what they should be, around 8' tall, close to 20'in diameter with at least 20 major colas, which is how this strain is supposed to grow.
            I ordered seeds from True North on a Wednesday, the next Monday they were in my mail box in Vermont, 100% germination rate, 100% females and 100% exactly what it's supposed to be

Comment

I'm another MSNL advocate :-) I've used both a credit card and bank card with them. I did have to contact my bank first each time but no issues after that.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X