Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple questions

Hello all

So we moved into our new house and around May found a plant in our back yard. I said what the hell and let it grow. I’m going to attach a few pictures but my questions are if anyone might know the strain and how much longer to let it go before harvest.

Thanks

Man what a find ! You must be in a legal State.
    Looks like you got several plants, to me.
    The smaller one with the bigger leaves, is more Indica, the big one looks more Sativa.But probably hybrids.
    Anyway you still got at least a month or so to go,
    Just guessing, I'd say your gonna get close to a lb. or more ,dry.
    Great find, you ought to be jumping with joy.
    Just try not to harvest her early.
    GoodLuck.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree, at least 4 weeks left

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy Moly!! i think we can stop beating around the bush and call it what it is..thats no longer a plant...That is a small tree!! You'll need a hatchet to cut her down hahaha

• Found1plant
      Found1plant commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. The stalk is certainly as big around as a small tree.

Get out the old jewler's loupe and check for amberish colored trics. The fewer amber trics, the more head high, more amberish, heavier couch lock. Either which way you like it, wait until you spot a couple then harvest.

Comment

Wonder who did the home inspection?....

Comment

• Found1plant
        Found1plant commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t believe it was sprouting yet when the home inspection was done. Former owners were and older man and what I believe to be a mail order bride...they had a grow tent in the basement which for some reason I decided not to look in during house tour lol. I didn’t even notice it until my wife called me over and asked what the hell I think I am doing lmao
        Last edited by Found1plant; 09-18-2019, 06:24 AM.

The inspector thought it was a chaste tree,, LOL, Dad had fun watching folks jump out of their auto to grab all they could,,,
      Very nice find indeed!

Comment

Have another question. It’s going to start getting in the upper 40s/low 50s over the next few days at night. Should I be concerned about the plant? Would it be better to harvest a bit early or wait it out for a few more weeks? I’m going to obviously check the plant when I get out of work today and see what the trichs are looking like but I don’t want the harvest ruined due to some cold weather.

Comment

They should be able to withstand those temps. Maybe cover them with a blanket or tarp at night? But watch out for dew and other moisture. Bud rot loves cool and wet.
          Gorilla 3x3
          LEC 315
          Kind Soil
          Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as it doesn't frost ,you should be ok, don't harvest early if you can help it.
            GoodLuck

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! Don’t harvest early if you can help it. That’s when buds fatten.

Thanks all!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X