Fresh batch of oil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh batch of oil.

We used 1/4 pound of cured trim. Started with a 54oz jar of coconut oil , but only rendered about 50oz of finished oil. I rinse A WHOLE LOT of hot water over the trim/cheesecloth in the end. This is the first batch that we flavored. We went with the citrus flavors because I heard they cover up more of that nasty cannabis flavor...
    tangerine- lemon-lime- orange. (Made a few cinnamon too) ... others have tried it and said it's fire we're trying it for the first time tonight... We do 1oz portions.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Holy Shit Mud!! Thats alot of oil! AND flavored too. freakin awesome! I havent smoked oil in 40 yrs lol, when u spread it on a paper and rolled up some weed with it. ha. Question..is directions for this production method somewhere on GWE site? And when you say 1/4 pound of trim..what chew talking bout? Like bud trim and sugar leaves? are you using any fan leaves or no? And how long does it stay fresh? can u freeze it? sorry for all the questions.. homegrown what a dilemma you have..gotta empty out half a shelf in the fridge for your oil hahahaha
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

what do you use as flavoring ? Been using avb with coconut oil and while effective it taste bad .

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Look up terpenes. Many types out there and different combinations of different types can give custom unique flavoring.

This is the flavoring we used Ell ..few drops per oz. It's much much better. That raw cannabis flavor is awful to my palette. Lol

And homegrown this oil can only be eaten as edibles .. NOT SMOKED.. I did get the recipe from nebula on this site. And I only used good trim from buds and I toss in the lower larfy buds ... No sugar leaves or stem. This stays good for weeks in the fridge, or years if frozen.

I give away 90% of my oil and probably 50% of my actual buds. The Good Lord has seen fit to bless a miscreant such as myself, with much more than I can smoke or eat.

​​​​​​​Hope yinz have a wonderful day.... Ty for reading

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Mud, thanks for clearing that up. I was way off lol. So..would this be considered a tincture oil? I started ordering a product for my wife and its a thc tincture. for insomnia/stress/ etc.(has made an amazing difference, no more sleeping pills for almost a year now) Or is this something you cook/mix with? thanks homegrown

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        We cook with it... My friends like to melt 1/2 oz into hot tea...wait for it to get room temp and chug it.

My aunt uses about 10 drops under her tongue at night to help her pain and to sleep. In lieu of a glass of wine every night.

Did a little bit myself today! First time trying it out with coconut oil. I must say, it does a good job at masking the cannabis flavor..but I'm a fan of it to begin with, 🤷‍♂️.
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on !

• willythepic
        willythepic commented
        Editing a comment
        do tou ever try with olive oil?

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I have used olive oil before, olive oil has far fewer muti chain triglycerides (mtc) than coconut oil... Mtc is what the thc "sticks to" so the more mtc the more potent.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X