HELP - is this mold??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - is this mold??

This plant is outdoors in northern Cali - does it have mold or something wrong?

I dont see mold, trics is what I see, but when fully blown up the pics are blurry,,,,

Comment

I just see trichomes, but as Rwise said, they’re blurry and out of focus.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        And, maybe, a couple of worms in the first photo!

Here are 2 better pictures

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        No mold, just trichomes. You could stand to defoliate though.

Do you mean cut off the big leaves? This is my very 1st time growing a plant.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It's OK Bigmackey your doing fine. Yes to take off those old used up yellow leaves us a scissor or sharp finger nails. Your getting colas forming up top that's good sign. Too many leaves touching or overhanging the buds leads to mold if it doesn't have aeration. That's why some of us remove leaves as to allowing sunlight ( what's left of it) to reach the branches inner buds. Good luck

In that case, just watch and learn as it grows. Maybe take off the yellow or dead leaves, but otherwise carry on
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmackey View Post
        Do you mean cut off the big leaves? This is my very 1st time growing a plant.
        I'd suggest looking at some of the info on growweedeasy.com if you haven't yet.
        Because this is an outdoor grow, I'd only remove the yellow/dead leaves and any real sickly looking ones. Nothing real extensive is needed because the light source is moving.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Thank you again for replying to my post!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X