No announcement yet.

Ordering Seeds (for the zillionth time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... I can only say, I have seen the white light and it makes the rest of your life very very different. And that’s a real fact.. zero weed involvement just one of those mistakes hospitals make

as for a gathering.... I’m all in...let me know where and when
    Last edited by Farmall; 09-05-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I've known a few people that have had that situation happen and they have changed 180° on how they use to be, for the better. I truly believe that Farmall.
      ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

Always best to order from the country they live in - I just got an order delivered on tuesday by snail mail that I placed on Thursday afternoon.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I use msnl.com ... I'll probably never change , love the genetics and germ rates. Freebies ... Great stealth too.

Comment

OlderNOTwiser Seeds aren't going to get you in trouble with LEO, but if they're shipped internationally, they can be confiscated by border services. I've never met a mail carrier that gave two shits about what was in the package they were carrying, unless they were interested in stealing it...and that happens regularly. If I was in a non-legal jurisdiction, I'd keep the purchase as local as possible. Picking a seed vendor is the first step. selecting a good breeder is the more important part IMO.

I like Dutch Passion, DinaFem, Humboldt, Malberry, and Barney's Farm. Avoid the second tier breeders until you've grown out some stable, predictable plants so you know what to do with the oddballs that are going to come out of the other breeders stores. EG I've got two TGA plants going now from the same order, and they're feeding differently and showing dramatically different physical traits. You don't want to be fighting bad genetics from the start.
            Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
            400W HPS Mag Ballast
            GH Floro - DWC
            Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
            - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
            IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
            Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
            GH Maxi Series-DWC
            Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
            - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
            - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• HappyDaze
              HappyDaze commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounded like another attack on S.C., sorry. TGA genetics haven't disappointed me; the variability in his seeds has been a PITA at times.

So I've ordered from seedsman in the past and have always had good luck with them. Good seeds, good discrete shipping. I recently tried MSNL for the first time. the first shipment was confiscated but they sent a replacement shipment once i showed them the green customs tape. They did get the second order slightly wrong (forgot my sour diesel seeds!) and one of my girl scout cookies seeds was crushed. Sent them pics and they sent replacement seeds for the missing and damaged. Got those seeds in about a week and a half ago. I have germinated 4 of those seeds no problem and am currently growing 2x bruce banner #3 and 2x sour diesel. We'll see how they play out but everyone has said i will be happy with the genetics. Look good so far, but they are just seedlings.

I understand the anxiety around ordering seeds but i would trust both MSNL and Seedsman to order form them again.

Comment

Ya got some great tips there older buy fem. seeds takes the guess work out. Peace
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

OlderNOTwiser To clarify my craziness... I used Seedsman, Nirvana, and MSNL They were all excellent services. It’s THE LIST not the trust. Seedsman kept emailing telling me to do it again... I told them...credit me. The feeling of opening that note for the first time solidifies the thoughts of not wanting a second experience. Those cool companies are not coming to my defense when I’m sittin on the Group W bench or officer Obie is takin those 8x10 glossies with the circles and arrows on each one. I’m hoping that things ease up some and laws change a touch more and i’ll Be right there but for now, the extra adrenaline is only starting to leave my bloodstream.

i only wish I had the intestinal fortitude to shrug it off but that is what makes us all different, I think 🤔. And definitely go for feminized seed to start... it makes things simple knowing there is a 99.9 out of 100 chance that their all female

Comment

I got Alice out of my head today and you had to put it back in.

I went with Seedsman. Only snafu was a delay in the site response and a cancelled order and re-order. In the process my freebies are now photos and not autos. Missed the reset on the replacement order. Oh, well. Now I get to mess with training!
                  TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
                  EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
                  AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
                  IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Farmall
                    Farmall commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Excellent and good luck on a prosperous grow...like in the movie The Graduate... one word...”clones” instead of plastics

Anyone ever grow Harlequin?

Characteristics

Elev8 Seeds
                  Colombian Gold x Nepali Indica x Thai x Swiss landrace strains
                  6 Seeds
                  Mostly Sativa
                  Photoperiod
                  Feminised
                  6.5% (4.8% post-decarboxylation)
                  9.1% (6.3% post-decarboxylation)
                  up to 180 cm.
                  Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
                  56 - 63 days
                  Anxiety, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Multiple Sclerosis, Pain, PTSD, Stress
                  Yes
                  Earthy, Mango, Musky, Sweet
                  Calming, Relaxing, Soothing

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

I understand it's A CBD strain. Sounds like something I could really use for myself and to help others.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Nope. But I have remedy going right now from Dark Heart Nursery. Crazy high cbd...And nice colors with great flavors.
                        Attached Files
                        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
                        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
                        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
                        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
                        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I received an order from Seedsman and Pevgrow. Both arrived in discreet packaging and within the time they stated it could take.
                          Have yet to start a grow with the seeds but will at the end of September.
                          So far so good.

Comment

I’ve had Great luck from Pevgrow seeds. Great price $4 For Auto’s, A+ quality. Usually comes in 7-10 days to the states. They guarantee to replace them once if confiscated.

Anybody else dealt with Pevgrow?
                            Perpetual Harvests
                            Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
                            Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
                            2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X