PH problem!! PLEASE HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! PH problem!! PLEASE HELP!!

I have been treating this stuff like soil but starting too second guess myself, I keep phing the water 6.5 or so thinking it’s a soil medium but looked like it was getting slowly worst. The last two ph out were 6.1-6.2 and last one was 5.8 ph out.. anyone know what this medium is,, soil, or coco coir?? I’m Leaning toured the coco coir but not really sure!! Was hoping someone here might know

indoor grow box
    40”h 28”w 28”d is my box
    have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS!!
    I got one bag seed starting LST training!
    i have a passive exhaust system with a fan for air flow

This is a peat based medium and will be more acid than coco and more than soil

Comment

They look fine. If you're worrying about a single leaf with spots you're going to give yourself a heart attack. Spotting can occur for so many reasons, keep an eye on it for the next 24 hours and if it starts getting worse, then dig into it more. Overall it's healthy.
      🇨🇦

Comment

Ok so what u Think the Ph should be at in the 5 or in the 6 range? And if its more acidity should I be puttin ph up in with the watering
        Last edited by slickdawg; 09-04-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

In using the supersoil, I kept my water going in around 6.5 to 7, since you don’t over water to produce runoff in that medium, I don’t know what it was going out but never showed any signs of pH problems and subsequently never needed to test for it. But if you’re going it at 7 and coming out at 5 there is a big ion exchange going on inside the pot

Comment

It's peat moss. Not used much anymore because it bad for the environment. Plus it dark and acid ph.tranplant in to soilless or light organic mix

Comment

Yep it's peat moss too acidic. I even quit using peat pellets do to yellowing and stem rot on seedlings. My 2cents.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X