No announcement yet.

4TH YEAR GROW atu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s62 Forget it he's a phony: he saw somebody else's house.

PaganRich Here's the situation at my house: I have a sick cat who poops inside (mostly on the pads I put down) 3 or 4 times a day, and always misses the pad when she pees; I haven't mopped in a long time (but I always wipe down the pee spots on the floor), the floors are dirty, there are lots of dust bunnies hiding (hidden dust doesn't bother me). I did sweep up all the dead roaches lying around the other day, and I spot clean--but only one spot at a time.
    It does smell like patchouli and cinnamon, orange peel and peppermint, ylang ylang, etc., because I spray after the cat shits.

The walls are not pastel--just an off-white blue. There's a Peruvian rug on one wall, and a 1939 long scroll from Bali depicting the war among gods, demons and humans; I have some old hippie painting I did here and there, Indian tiles, and you are correct that the sofa is comfy. There's no wine rack and no wine. But that's the only thing you're correct about.

(That's not my cat, but I love the pic.)

And my toilet paper is single-ply--has been for decades.
    Last edited by alltatup; 10-11-2019, 03:45 PM. Reason: The reason? Treason is the reason for Indonesian
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich Don't tell us you're a one-ply man...

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      How in the fug did I miss this thread!!!!!

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know what the heck you are talking about , but it's an interesting way to catch up! Starting to read from the middle! A d this is the first comment I read.

LOL TP " bummer "of a topic
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha

Day 19 of 12/12: I've been removing leaves daily. They're still stretching. You can see some uneven stretching, but at least everyone's in the light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Sep21.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	338675
    Day
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      they look amazing as usual,I'm going to tell you this since your probably the only one who will think its funny , buddy is looking for a mate she keeps rubbing her head into my arm and when I dont respond she climbs up and pulls one of my eyelashes,this irritates me to no end lol then while shes on my shoulder hootie chases her off so they do laps around my head ,everything a person want to wake up to in the morning lol, we started to keep them in travel cages they seem to ride better, not so much visual input

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I think these are looking better to me than the last ones at this stage?? Dang those are some healthy stalks ATU fantastic growth.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking awesome!

ATU I just did something I never do I dropped your name .Qurtywill is looking for someone to test cannabis Machines .I thought of you and gave him your handle to contact you I hope You dont mind and I wont do it again without your knowledge it just seemed the perfect fit
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 No problem, you can always drop my name.

Your poor parrot!!! She just wants fertilized eggs!!!

Mid-week 5 flower:

Name:	new oct4.JPG
Views:	620
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	339757

Name:	new oct4 2.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	339758

The other box isn't going to produce much. I seriously thought about pulling the two plants out of it and just starting over. It's a couple of weeks behind this one; I'm still kinda tempted to do it. I don't think I'll get 3 oz. out of it:

Name:	old oct4.JPG
Views:	617
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	339759

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, they all look awesome

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful! I love seeing happy plants!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thay(my Boston accent ) are looking great ATU

Ladies looking Lovely, ATU! 🤘😎
    Meesta's Grow
    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Wow alltatup i love those grow boxes! And by the looks of things your plants love them too. They look Amazing!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        she does research stuff really well if ATU says its good its good lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall Hey, thanks for reminding me!!! Where's my oz!!!!!?????

oldjarhead100 I don't believe that!!!! I'm wrong sometimes, I'm only human...

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall,, ATU turned me onto "The Plenty" vape a couple years ago and she was right! I also got the mighty, vape. If you ever get a chance, check them out!

You're plants are looking great ATU! And I know what you mean by having an open room. I'm always cramped for space in my tent lol
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Around day 40 in this box. See the tall colas in the back? That's Oct 4 above, and Oct 11, today, below. Buds be fattenin...

Click image for larger version  Name:	new oct4 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	132.9 KB ID:	341546Click image for larger version  Name:	new oct11 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	341547

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal They do make me happy... I hope I make them happy...

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks awesome!! Love the trunk system in the before pic - solid.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Lovely lasses you`ve got there Atu

Hey Senorita.... these look outstanding....would you say that you’ve done something definitely different? Really good looking

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall, I'd say it's the LEDs in the new box, the Future Harvest Nutes, my 3 years of practicing and a little accumulated knowledge. I really like the LEDs sooooo much better than the HIDs, and FH sooooooo much better than Advanced Nutes.

ATU your grows seem to go so quickly one day your planting and the next there in bloom ,I still have a few more days to go but they are so close I cant stand it lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          It may seem that way to you, OJH, but believe me, it's been 10 weeks for me!!!!!

@Farmall et al, A TECHNIQUE I'VE EMBRACED: CONTINUOUS DEFOLIATION THROUGHOUT FLOWERING

I forgot to mention this in my response to you above about what I am doing differently on the last few grows.

I just emerged from the grow room, spent around 2 hours changing reservoir (30 min) and defoliating (1.5 hr). The girls are rounding out week 6 of 12/12, and I've been slowly and steadily defoliating throughout flower. Today I did a slightly more rigorous defoliation, as I see the stigma beginning to turn color and I see vigorous bud growth.

These are my rules:
        1. Anything with a petiole is fair game;
        2. Very short petioles stay on for a max of 2 weeks, then I cut em;
        3. Any leaf blocking bud sites goes;
        4. I go slower with defoliation weeks 4-6 and I'm more thorough from wk 6.5 forward.
        This saves me a tremendous amount of trimming when I cut the girls down.

My experiences: After week 3 defoliation, some petioles grow out fast and others grow out slowly, over the following 3 or so weeks. I cut them as they grow out. Also, if you look closely at almost all of the pics all over the GWE site of colas in the final weeks of growing, you'll notice that most of them have been pretty stripped of leaves. I'm just tryna do what the master growers do.

Thus, for me it is true that defoliation continues throughout flower. A defoliator's work is never done. Which is not the same as, There's no rest for the wicked. Unless we're talking about PaganRich But not in my case.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 As they say mate, behind every angry woman is a bloke who has absolutely no idea what he`s done wrong...mind you, asking a woman when she`s due is always a receipe for getting some agro-totally agree with you there mate-verbal castration at the very least. Perhaps we should set up a GWE Male Support Group-perhaps not,

• duckman
          duckman commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich
          #27.15
          PaganRich, I thought we already covered Male Support in some of our earlier posts...

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          duckman You can never get enough support in that department mate

hey alltatup, so you topped the girls mid august, and LST'd through your grow...Did you do any other plant training to them? The base of the plant in the front is amazing! And may i ask..how tall are they now? i should take pics and hang them up in my tent so my plants know what their suppose to look like...... hg
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          homegrown I actually did most of the cola training after the flower stretch was over: that's when I can get them all into their own spaces. I don't like to do a lot of tying down during vegetation because my plants end up too short--OR I need to veg longer, OR I need to grow just one strain in a box. But I just can't get myself NOT to grow different strains together.

I top at the fifth node and allow the 8 branches below to grow up. When I switch to flower, a bunch of other stems emerge and I keep the ones that make it to the top. However, those colas don't produce very much and are mostly bare stalk.

The tallest colas are around 21".

I'm thinking that on my next grow, I'd like to try topping at the 6th node, removing the first node and letting 2-5 grow into 8 colas.

Last week of nutes for this box; stigmas turning brown, the flowers smell divine. Not quite as frosty as the last grow; most colas shorter than last grow. I flipped to 12/12 a little too soon... Damn!!!

Name:	new oct19.JPG
Views:	373
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	343387

Old box is a week or so behind:

Name:	old oct19.JPG
Views:	387
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	343386
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning ATU happy Saturday. I'd be super pleased if mine had the structure your do. Really beautiful colas I think. Sorry you feel like you flowered to early but we all think your da bong diggity of hydro.

• MeestaFeesha
          MeestaFeesha commented
          Editing a comment
          Flipping early or not, those are some wonderfully full flippin' ladies! Bah! I'm getting jealous over here, they're gorgeous.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 SoOrbudgal MeestaFeesha Thanks all. I appreciate that. I wrote in my grow journal, I'm so friggin stupid. I flipped too fast. Again.

And you can't see as clearly in the picture, but some of the colas are much shorter and will hardly benefit from the scant light they receive. Those are just the facts of the grow. Some of it will be good, though.

Live, learn and lean on your friends!!!

Well I've cursed a few words since beginning the indoor grow. My 4 photos are doing fine except I believe I topped and tyed to soon while they are too short and stocky. I've broken some side branches cause I can't get in close enough to pin them down without mushing a branch. So I just said forget it damn be more patient their 6wks from seed duhhh but there speading out well just not gaining much height. I took them off their risers for now i'll see in a wk if it helps. So i'm going to sit on my hands for a bit.< that little face LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          This is one thing I've been realizing on the last few grows: training really can make them too short, so I have to figure out how to train and then let them get tall enough to grow into the sweet spot light. It's a real balancing act, and I guess I'm going to have to add a week or 2 to vegging...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X