No announcement yet.

My second indoor grow: GG4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just beautiful that's one fine strain one of the best for us. I didn't grow it this outdoor season but did in the tent one time, pretty darn carefree grow. Excellent job
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• sgiacomo
      sgiacomo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes!!! I am looking forward to having this medicine!

Started flushing last Wednesday. Trichomes are cloudy so we should be getting close.
    4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic looking just beautiful buds

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting ripe!

Anybody with experience on GG4? I’m closing out nine weeks from switching to 12/12 and trichomes are still clear/cloudy. Looking for some amber to show up.
    Attached Files
    4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't gotten much amber on the 2 GGs I grew. Damn, those are some pretty plants! You're going to be surprised at your final dry weight, it's heavy, dense stuff. I harvested my indoor one around 10 weeks as I recall, the summer indoor/outdoor was a bit quicker.
      Although, I'm not sure we're really comparing apples to apples, there are probably plenty of variants in the strain by now.
      All the best, hard to tell but I might see an amber trich in one of your photos.
      Back to washing some windows in my house, what a pain in the ass. Each one has 20 panes plus storm windows. ;(

• sgiacomo
      sgiacomo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks GreenState! I appreciate the info and compliment!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful plants, for sure, some plants don't always show amber, but patience is the name of the game now.
      You will know ,when she's ready.
      Only GGs, I ever grew were autos, but they showed amber,
      Keep a close eye on them.

Trichomes are cloudy and there is some amber (~10%) so I’m going to harvest tomorrow!

not sure why my photos keep posting sideways. I’m using Safari browser on iOS
    Attached Files

Comment

You've got your work cut out for you!! Thought it was worth reposting your pic..a beauty.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState Thanks! Gonna be a long day but enjoyable day!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState I think it's great you wash windows, I've ignored my outdoor side of windows most only do them maybe 2xyr. What the power washer doesn't knock down I now go up 20ft to wash a set. But I make sure my husband is there when I do.

sgiacomo without a doubt those GG are some of the finest looking GG I've ever seen a picture of. You get a huge "pat on the back" for those beauties just beautiful fall colors. Won't need much trimming LOL lucky you.

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal! I really appreciate it!

Harvest day! Born 6/14, died 10/14... dry and cure in peace haha Click image for larger version

Name:	2C9E6CF0-2908-4F54-AA1D-2C6D5EADEF1A.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	380.3 KB
ID:	342313

Comment

My stash is curing well from this grow. Haven’t weighed yet but have 15 quart jars and another partial, using Boost humidity packs and burping them daily. Early sampling has been very positive can’t wait until they cure out! Click image for larger version

Name:	99B97E0D-B2DC-4600-AD92-72D0166B5224.jpeg
Views:	326
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	344394

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          Im smoking on some GG4 right now and it's the best i've had in a while! I personally dont like to use bovida packs unless necessary cause i notice it messes with the taste a little. They are good for long term storage though. Looks good tho! Plants were beautiful!

Tersky Thanks! Starting some purple Urkle now

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X