Organic Grow-Humboldt Gorilla Breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic Grow-Humboldt Gorilla Breath

This lass really is finickity, you have to be careful with watering and lights as she`s not much of a drinker so far and overwatering/ nute lockout, etc is a risk but she`s a nice lass to grow. Anyway, started one off awhiles back and here`s some grow pics

Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain much sought after by experienced growers. If you buy Gorilla Breath seeds, you will have the chance to enjoy one of the top-ten cannabishybrid crosses in the USA.

Luxury lineage A winning combination of traits Gorilla Breath seeds' parents are the famous GG4 and OGKB clone, so there's a lot to be happy about here. The resulting hybrid is a stunning marijuana plant that oozes quality and that yields buds wrapped in a delicious subtle OG/earthy aroma. A medium veg period is recommended indoors while outdoors the plant loves to be topped and LST technique being used. The production of resin is way above average.

Sheer potency One of the strongest highs of our assortment The aroma of Gorilla Breath seeds reminds of earthy, gassy, sweet vanilla bean while the intense flavor is gassy with hints of pine, fuel, chocolate and diesel. This cannabis strain, which produces a powerful, long-lasting, clear, cerebral effect is one of the strongest on our menu.

PaganRich your strains descriptions are fantastic. Ever try blending a little of 1 bud high THC with some CBD strain in a bowl? Very mellow bong hit we like it at our house. Just a thought
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Cut and paste from seed dealers website but the writer does wax lyrical I must admit. Read a few of their descriptions and it`s `right, what am I going to have?` kinda thing...will give that mix a try and thanks for shout...I`ve been caning it lately and could do with chilling it down a bit but I do just enjoy smoking and all these options, plants, suggestions...bit like being in a toy shop as a kid

Coming along nicely-Neem foliar treatment applied and she`s doing alright

Comment

Unmitigated disaster...I won`t go into details as not only is there a strong Benny Hill element in there but it`s a tad embarassing but let`s just say that due to a mishap I inadvertently dropped her from an impressively high height and she broke-to say there was soil and perlite everywhere would be an understatement...tad frustrating but at least I came out unscathed which might not have been the case. Anyway, these things happen-so, here`s the second generation on the go and hopefully more lucky...phew, what a day

Comment

Screw ups are part of the game for us LOL now I can laugh but my cursing scared the dogs. Now I have to choose my indoor plants from seed which I have. My other 5 flowering photos are for me to far along for cloning in my opinion they are at least 3wks into flowering and too woody it takes too long for me to clone and reveg later flowering plants, my mind is set now to start fresh. Have a great day Pagan. PS set the brake turn the wheel into the curb on a slope FYI lol
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

She`s coming along nicely...neem foliar spray applied and watered so she`s a happy bunny

Comment

Bit of a delayed post from actual events....Pics 1 & 2 before defol and 3 after plus Flipped...as I said it`s taken me awhiles to get round to writing this up but regardless she took a long, long time in veg. I struggled to find a happy watering medium with her and that, I think, pretty much explains the length of time. Towards the end I had her sussed but she was hard work at the start. Anyway, flipped at this height as I`m only after 12-15" stems above frame til I get a feel for the lights....she`s a hard girl to start and early veg but once she`s at that point, she`s mellow. How she`ll turn out, haven`t the faintest but I do like this type of plant
          Attached Files

Comment

Pagan, here are a couple of my Strawberry Diesels. They will be in week 2 of flowering next saturday.

Wait ! I lied. The one on the left is a Sour Diesel and the one on the right is a White Widow. I got my pics mixed up.
            Last edited by kingfish; 10-10-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              kingfish I`ve looked at sour diesel but never bought it but those 2 lasses are very much my type I must admit-thanks for the shout mate...by the way, very healthy looking lasses mate. They are a credit to you-pictures of beauty

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the come back PaganRich I really wanted to show you the Strawberry Diesel. I will get to them tomorrow. I also wanted to comment on your beauties. Top notch, like always.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              kingfish Thanks for the words mate-appreciated. I have seen that Strawberry Diesel advertised over here and I love Diesels so looking forward to how you find growing it mate...hope you and yours are fine and catch you soon

Pagan, here are my Strawberry Diesels. Sadie is making sure that I'm doing it right. I threw in the Trichome pic just for shits and giggles.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              I love the pups mate. Really miss having a dog about the place and she is gorgeous. How the hell did you manage to get that Trich pic...it`s amazing? I`m really interested to see how this Strawberry pans out-she`s certainly a credit to you that`s for sure. Thanks Kingfish, I appreciate the effort doing this mate

This lass just doesn`t drink...well, she does but really not a lot. Pics 1-2 show her roughly 2 weeks post first defol and she looks fine. I overwatered slightly and she `froze` for several days growth wise but then kicked back in again as if nothing had happened. Again, feeding her has been on the light side. I think she`s one of those lasses that I`d get better at over several grows. Saying that, I am enjoying growing her a lot and planning 2nd defol in 8 days roughly. She was just off for her Neem foliar spray here
            Attached Files

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal Be interesting to see how she turns out, that`s for sure SObg...Really looking forward to trying this one

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              PaganRich Beautiful plants, strong and healthy looking, mate.
              Gonna be unreal, come harvest time.
              Cheers.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              D.A.A.S.69 Cheers D mate, she`s meant to have a kick to her so that should be interesting

A light 3 week defol today compared to how I usually go at it but she just doesn`t have the leaf mass of others due to the type of lass she is.
            Pics 1-2 before and 3-4 afterwards
            Attached Files

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              PaganRich Beautiful, mate, she's stacking nicely, gonna be some long nice flowers, for sure.
              That was a lite defo, compared to how you normally defo.
              Some plants don't need much ,leaf removing to begin with.
              We been listening to SteelyDan, alot lately, can't get enough, of Cant Buy A Thrill, Asia.
              Great music.
              Cheers ole bud. Have a nice weekend.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              D.A.A.S.69
              Hawkwind`s Space Ritual live `72 album with Lemmy...very crusty, stonehead fringe living music...tis good
              Yeap mate, that was my thinking as well though I do like to slice n dice as u know...hope u guys have a mellow weekend as well mate...hang loose

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X