Wild weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild weed

This one is in amongst the weeds. The giant ragweed is a perfect foil for this one. So I'm assuming I should change the feeding habit. To how much of what.

Comment

The third picture is a male.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Crap. Thanks Mr Furley.....I was just going to ask about that. Darn. It's a nice big plant too. So now what.. cut it down???

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          If you don't want seeds. It is only good for pollen.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry.

No need to be sorry. Just disappointed. It's been growing all summer. But the seeds weren't feminized seeds. They were free. Oh well, I'm learning. 😀😀😀

Comment

If you want to try something outside the box,, strip it, remove all buds and leaf. This will do 1 of 3 things, 1 it will die from shock, 2 it will grow back as it was, 3 it can come back and display female. It has been a long time since I did this, 50% die, if it lives from this watch it close! I got about 25% that displayed female (male hermie), they are of course still males.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Wild weed,, I know where some wild weed grows, I just cant walk that far, but I would luv to fet some seed!

Thanks Rwise. It's not really wild weed I grew it from seed but it's in with regular weeds..as far as striping it I would try it but there won't be enough time for it to grow back now. The other plant is now budding too. I so I will just see what happens. It's far enough away from the other plant to not worry about the pollenating. Since I'm a newbie at this I want to see what it really does. And since it is in the weedy field it won't bother anything. I hope. It's Amnesia Haze. So is the other one.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Worst is you and those near you get seed,, I have read that pollen can travel 1000 miles with a good wind. If the lady is up wind it shouldn't be a problem, they are gorgeous,,,

Wow. That's quite a ways😲😲😲 bit I will keep a close check on her then. Thanks for the tip..

Comment

I assume the seed takes just as long to mature as the buds????

Comment

I let mine go 6-8 weeks after fertilization, but when I do seeds that is all I am after from that plant,,,, different strains take different times,, 2 - 8 weeks is what I pull from all I have read, and at 4 weeks I had white seed,,,

Comment

I hate seeing balls on MJ when you don't need pollen, hope you didn't waste to much time on it. Man I toss them to the deer
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

No I didn't SoOrbudgal. I did when you didn't know if it was male or female . But my hubby sprayed it with weed killer. Now it's too late.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X