Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to switch to bloom nutrients for outdoor plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Which home made stuff are you using for WPM?

Comment

Glad to see photo #5. I'm not doing a technical defol on my outdoor plant but removing the fans when they have very little green left to give up to the plant. Even though the leaf tips are showing either N deficient or nute burn (I know it is N due to the flowering stage). My plant looks very much like this and I'm pleased to see I'm probably not messing up too much.

Nice job btw.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Geofite
      Geofite commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I didn't want to do the drastic defoliation but the mold was spreading and it was too hard to spray all those plants. They are doing fine now and hopefully will grow a bit more before harvest.

A few more shots of the treated buds with the home made concoction. It seems to have knocked it down really well without harming my plants. These were sprayed this past sunday.

Comment

The harvest went really well. I did the hydrogen peroxide wash at harvest to get rid of any PM. It worked great. I hung them up in my basement laundry room on the clothes line to dry. Then for the cure, I put them into home depot buckets with food grade liners that I use for making sauerkraut. I ended up with 2500 grams of nice herbs. The effects are nice and good. No paranoia or bad effects. Very happy with how things turned out. Thanks everyone for all the help during my first grow!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X