Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello from Oregon willythepic. How old are your plants? Mine are now 5 months old from seed. My preflower has been happening for 2wks. Some of mine are further along than others, one is not showing any stigmas (hair) yet and plant is very large, it's gonna happen. Start preparing a spot if they are in containers to get shelter just in case. Also, I myself will decrease the N when I water and with the one who's not showing hairs yet I am doing plain water only, just to make it feed more off it's own plant nutes it is healthy and green so I don't worry about it right now. It's worked for me Goodluck

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I know its scary how will they get done in time , where are you located I'm in Mass and it gets cold here as well but usually no snow until Nov.How far are your plants from your house,if close You can always put contractor bags over them Are you Native? Abnaki and Micmac here not alot but some

• willythepic
    replied
    the problem here that the cold and the snow arrive early october

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    willy mother nature is not on our scheduled lol ,no worries they will start soon it is very frustrating time now but not nearly as bad as waiting for the plant to finish

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Watch the next 2 weeks,,,, she should get it on soon.

Leave a comment:

• willythepic
    started a topic plant always seems in vegetation

plant always seems in vegetation

Already on August 13 and still no pistile

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X