root images seeking comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

root images seeking comments

Any comments on these root mass images. first time grow. 5 weeks into veg 18hours on. the plants look alright. I did develop a few brown spots but they haven`t worsened. genetics unknown. using megamass nutrients 20 ml per gallon blend and grow. 400w mh.

Hi jimmyjoe, they look fantastic.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Ant nothing wrong with that. But some 1 might tell u otherwise. I would say u are doing a top notch job.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Howdy jimmyjoe, Very good looking roots You have going there! Just remember, every time the lid is opened, light gets in and problems can start up. I had to break the habit of 'peeking' inside (to admire my efforts, lol) because it does not take very much light to get the root rot started, but it takes a lot of effort to get rid of it!
        Good luck with Your grow. Hey, I think that I know Your brother (or cousin) billybob!! (LOL!)
        Last edited by DW2; 08-13-2019, 12:49 PM. Reason: addition
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X