Lights and plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights and plants

Will small, dull blue light on timer that doesn't shine on plants affect them during 12-12 phase?

Put a piece of tape over it.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto bro

Not enough lumens present to affect the flower cycle. I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that a full moon makes an outdoor garden much brighter than that light on the timer switch makes your indoor garden. Yes, you can tape it as suggested, or just leave it be.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I've had my plant re-veg because of a pinhole light leak in my tent. I was not happy. Now i tape up all holes and have a sheet i drape over it. Call me paranoid but i'd rather be safe than sorry. That being said, im not sure if it was sunlight that leaked in or light bulb light, nor do i know if it makes a difference.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        2 ways to define light. Frequency and intensity. Frequency has to do with spectrum. Intensity has to do with how many lumens are present with in a specific area.
        Sunlight has a higher intensity than bulb light does.
        Last edited by Toker1; 08-12-2019, 01:23 PM.

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats what i figured but i didnt want to pretend that i was an expert lol. Plus i didnt read the original post right completely...my stoned ass XD

• Oracle
        Oracle commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, dude

Thanks to all. I'm a newbie senor who survived haight-ashbury and working on first grow.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure how recently you left SF but if you are ever back in that neighborhood again check out Ameba records. I could spend days in there and never realize a minute went by.
        And you will also be offered to by some decent smoke by about 10 different people going into and while coming out of that store.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X