What’s wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s wrong?

Okay currently at end of week 6 of flower been having problems for about a week now. I’m not sure if I’m not giving them enough nutes or something else. Soil, peat mix under FMHmobile 315 and led 600. Sour Cheese. Thanks for any help as always

What are you feeding it? You should not be giving it any nitrogen, and I personally would clean 90% of the leaf out of there.
    Other than that, take a look at the plant problems link on the homepage here, it can give you an idea of what is going on.

Comment

• CC420710
      CC420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fox farm 2 tsp tiger bloom, 3 tsp big bloom and 1 tsp calmag. Last time I removed several leaves I was told not to do that anymore

I'd recommend flushing the plants, as it's probably a problem of too much salt in the soil rather than not enough nute. https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing-sick-cannabis
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      ATU is correct I believe. if you dont water to run off (and we dont in soil) nutrients build up and thats about the time it happens , flush till run off and test it I bet you will see a low ph and ppm will be threw the roof ,so flush,flush until ph and ppm are in range,(after you flush you will have to supply all the nutrients the flush will wash them out

Whoever told you not to take out the worthless vegetation has no clue on how to grow top notch bud.
    It's 6 weeks into flower with maybe 2 left, all those fan leaves are doing now is sucking nutrients from bud production.
    But I only grow between 100 and 200 plants every cycle, I don't know much, I guess.

Comment

• CC420710
      CC420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m just learning still but it was my second week of flower and was having problems. Turned out to be deficiency and was easily fixed but during the topic of what was wrong I was told that about the leaves. I only removed bad ones that wouldn’t get better anyway but they said not to do it anymore and had one other person agree with them. It is definitely seems to be a sticky topic and can be hard to find the right answers on the subject I know I tried. Some say remove they are needing and some say take them off it’s wasting energy that needs to focus on buds. I have no idea who is right or wrong if there is a right or wrong side. Thanks for all the help

Okay I noticed what appears to be webbing on one of my nugs. So now I’m freaking out a bit because I don’t want to lose my harvest. Will spraying neem everywhere be safe with harvest close?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      some say it will impart a taste but Ive used it on buds before and the bad taste was way better tasting than no bud at all,there are other things you can use that are safe to use on the same day as harvest ,Look in the news letter Nebula had a couple that worked good

• CC420710
      CC420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      Luckily it wasn't anything to worry about this time if I ever do though I won't hesitate to use the neem. Like you said bad taste is better than none. I will check it out I could use a changeup anyway been using neem awhile the more variety the better the chances

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X