Organic Grow-Humboldt Chocolate Mint OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic Grow-Humboldt Chocolate Mint OG

I like to think of my grows as disasters waiting to happen. On that basis what better than with a Choc Mint....getting used to growing under LEDs so planning only 8 colas this time around......................

Humboldt's Chocolate Mint OG should come with a black box warning that states: only the most highly tolerant should attempt. At up to 26% THC, these weed seeds rival extracts and concentrates in potency, and those concoctions are still illegal in many otherwise legal areas due to their dangerous potency levels. Trust us - you do not want to underestimate this Humboldt Seeds killer!
    • Chocolate Mint OG Finishes in 58 to 63 Days
    • Max Potency - Up to 26% THC
    • Intense Flavour & Smell - High Quality!
    • Original GrandDaddy Purp Genetics

Made famous by her delectable chocolate-mint flavour & aroma, these 100% feminized seeds are a 20% Sativa, 80% Indica genetic mix with a very reasonable 8 to 9 week finish. Yields are very high at 10 to 15 oz/yd inside or 35 to 71 oz/seed outside, but take note that these lavender-hued buds have a very low resistance to moisture. Too much humidity or late rainfall could do you in. Otherwise, you'll love Chocolate Mint OG Cannabis Seeds!

As a rule I keep my humidity between 40-50% at any one time and during the colder months have a dehumidifier on overnight during flowering to keep tent temps up and remove excess moisture-saying that, I`ll probably come down with crippling bud rot now
    Started her off under moist paper tissues

I like the sound of that strain. I think i may have found a future grow! Can't wait to see what they start looking like

Comment

I got all excited about a potential future strain, then you throw out that 'low moisture' card! Looks like you'll be in for a nice treat bud!

*pulls up chair*
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

SirSmksAlot MeestaFeesha Thank you guys...This and Gorilla Breath are my new ones this year that I`m really curious about...this is Gorilla Breath specs...
        Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain much sought after by experienced growers. If you buy Gorilla Breath seeds, you will have the chance to enjoy one of the top-ten cannabishybrid crosses in the USA.

Luxury lineage A winning combination of traits Gorilla Breath seeds' parents are the famous GG4 and OGKB clone, so there's a lot to be happy about here. The resulting hybrid is a stunning marijuana plant that oozes quality and that yields buds wrapped in a delicious subtle OG/earthy aroma. A medium veg period is recommended indoors while outdoors the plant loves to be topped and LST technique being used. The production of resin is way above average.

Sheer potency One of the strongest highs of our assortment The aroma of Gorilla Breath seeds reminds of earthy, gassy, sweet vanilla bean while the intense flavor is gassy with hints of pine, fuel, chocolate and diesel. This cannabis strain, which produces a powerful, long-lasting, clear, cerebral effect is one of the strongest on our menu.

Comment

PaganRich that strain sounds delicious. I grew a choc. skunk from 00seeds and it's all gone now but it was a pleasure, very relaxing almost made me feel like listening to ABBA LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal I`m a big ABBA fan! Old enough to remember them winning with Waterloo...God damnit-Youtube here I come...

Subbed! Can’t wait to see your progress!
          Gorilla 3x3
          LEC 315
          Kind Soil
          Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            s62 Think Titanic and iceberg and that`s how my grows usually go

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bwahahaha, well, I’m song for the ride, whether she sinks or not!

PaganRich I was looking through some old pictures and spotted this one I took at Daytona bike week a couple of years ago. I was thinking to myself, I've seen that fella somewhere else, your profile pic! (ha)
          "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            @GreenSlate That`s a sweet bit of artwork mate...and one of my fav villian/ actor combos. Thanks for that mate, I really appreciated and enjoyed that...nice wheels as well

LOL glad you enjoyed the pic, and yes, it was a sweet looking bike, very clean design. Now this one was a little "loud" looking for me (ha)
          "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Can someone legally ride that or is it just for show...bloody thing reminds me of the blades on Boudica`s chariot`s wheels

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, completely legal.....and no helmet law in Florida to boot

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            GreenState Amazes me what you lot can get away with. Over here it`s very, very different

Well, first off I`ve put her into a 20litre airpot mainly as I`m mucking around with the layout and pots to be used in my veg tent as I like to do a rolling veg and rotate my pots through so working this out as I`m going along...anyway, here she is and amongst her fellow girls (mainly cuttings)...going to keep using an MH in veg as I do think they`re better than just an LED veg lighting but that`s just my preference.

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
            MeestaFeesha commented
            Editing a comment
            How have I never thought to use a clothespin?! Nice ingenuity there bud! Looking stellar, those pots look like cogs to your (grow op) machine! 🤘😅.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            MeestaFeesha Weird mate but I was just nattering to this other lad about those pegs...it`s a local thing by all accounts. Lads round here use them and leave them in place even if the trunk starts growing around it...usually when I cut a lass down they`re really wide and tight to the stem-don`t know if it even works but it`s become habit and just doesn`t feel right if I don`t do it...was told it acts a bit like supercropping but also helps root ball development...probably claim it cures the common cold if you listen to them long enough

Do you buy those pots premade? Are they pricey? They remind me of waterproofing material. Was wondering if it wouldn't be cheaper to buy bulk material and make your own? I'm sure the material can be found cheaper than the link below.
          One example of product https://www.menards.com/main/buildin...4444226423.htm

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            GreenState
            20 litre Air Pots are perfect for very large plants up to 200cm tall and are easily durable enough for use in an outdoor growing space, but will also work as a long-term container for mother plants. They measure 31cm in diameter and 31.5cm in height.The idea behind their sci-fi appearance is that the roots are directed towards the holes and are air-pruned. This avoids unhealthy root circling and encourages the growth of additional feeder roots, leading to greater nutrient absorption and improved top growth.It is worth noting that these pots tend to dry out more quickly than standard pots, especially if you are hand watering.Air Pots are made of very tough, 100% recycled plastic and are delivered flat packed. They are straightforward to assemble and disassemble to allow for easy potting up and will last for years.For assembly instructions, visit the Air Pot website here.

They have to be assembled if you buy more than one as the first is done for you. There is a particular way to put them together and which way up they go. The ones I`ve got are made from re-cycled milk containers in Scotland and they come in many sizes. They can be messy if you use perlite but for me, they are superior to fabric pots and to be honest, I just love growing with them

Well, she`s looking very mellow

Comment

Coming along okay though the temps in the veg tent have been around 28-29.5C for quite some time now...looking forward to cooler temps coming in soon. Had a feed and a spray with Plant Magic, a foliar spray I`ve used in the past with some good results-I use it mainly in the early to mid stages then just stay on compost feeds when they get closer to the Flip

Comment

I`ve removed side growth and started to grow roots on cuttings. Neem oil foliar applied and watered. Structuring started and doing alright

Comment

This lass has grown a tad more `stretchy` than I prefer-a bit like Pretty Lights from COTC or Barney`s LSD (Which turned out a tad too strong for me-phew) so I flipped her a couple of inches shy of preference in anticipation of the Stretch
                Pics 1-2 before I did anything
                Pic 3 after a bit of defol and Neem foliar spray

Comment

Well, it`s been a bit of fun `n games with this lass...Pics 1-2 show her getting ready for a Neem foliar spray which I do weekly. I`ve had a real problem with this lass...for some reason drainage, which overall is good, hasn`t helped and with her not drinking, the soil remained very, very damp however she dehydrated and so I`ve been watering-lightly-the centre and leaving the outer edges to further dry. This has made feeding her slightly difficult as she`s out of kilter with the others and I only use compost teas so even with a bit of leeway it`s not come to much. Saying that though, she is just over 2 weeks I believe from first defol and she`s doing alright. With my limited skills set she does challenge me watering wise but I reckon the next one will be an improvement-hopefully. Will do 2nd defol 8 days time but it will be light
                  Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X