No announcement yet.

Baking a batch of fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice picture.... Atlantic or Pacific ?

maybe play that game where everyone puts their keys in a basket?

I'll show myself the door
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell, Show me where the basket is !

My only suggestion is to try and ascertain accurate dosing. Overdid it once and despite my Woodstock years, it was a horrible experience and I never thought that was possible. CannabisCheri has a great calculator to aid in figuring that out.

i have also found by mixing water into the butter mix, ( yep...it works) it will help to significantly reduce the yuk taste of chlorophyll. When the butter is finished, pour it into a curved bowl to solidify. When hardened, circle the edge with a knife to help release the mold. The water will be below the butter which will pour out. Gently scrape away the bottom of the butter to remove the brown yuk there too. The taste for use or cooking will be nicely improved

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Overdoing Cannabis can be quite unpleasant!! Some folks love being that high for that long, not me.

Very true Alltatup. Hope you're having a good morning and also have a great day. ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Farmall,

It can be any body of water you want it to be buddy. Don't tell anyone it's Lake Michigan though.. Lol

Alltatup, moderation keeps everything fun.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude I have a couple of buddies who take my cannabis oil capsules on Saturdays and stay high af all day. So moderation means different things for different people; I'd never call myself "moderate" with Cannabis--I want my Endocannabinoid System saturated all day every day--but I know that edibles are too strong a form of Cannabis for me. Vaping and tincture are perfect. ;-}

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry to go off topic BUT, are you using one of those capsule machines to fill your caps? If so. Is it a pain to use or does it make things easy? Going to make the caps last week but lost the motivation

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall No, I have a holder for the capsules and I just fill a syringe w/ oil and put it in.

Beautiful shot of the Baltic Sea......Hey, that is interesting, my sister lives in Michigan and the pictures I get from her occasionally of the lake are really nice looking, even in winter

Comment

Alltatup,

I completely agree with you, ever person's version of moderation is different, that's what made them unique. The CBD capsules sound amazing and would love to be at that point, but soon enough. Farmall, love your comments, the lake is always nice to look at, even in the winter. I'll see if I can get a picture of the frozen lighthouse this winter for you, it looks really cool with all the ice on it. Lake is really full this year.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I make heavy duty THC capsules--as Farmall says below!! I keep the CBD for tincture.

That is the picture she sent me about 1 yr ago... really cool looking. They live near Norton Shore?

By the way, Alltatup’s caps are not CBD, the are Certified prime cut THC

Comment

****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Would love to go there and see this but time is running out. Same for a few things around the USA ... I do not enjoy air flight. Years back, we had to be in Miami and missed the Auto-train so said, “ wtf, lets just drive and got to Florida 4 hours before that same train....

So I’ve decided nowadays I only “fly Jefferson Airplane gets you there on time” “ we’ll be flying at an altitude of 35,000 feet....Captain High at your service”

So, I can really enjoy these pictures that are not commercial productions and more of someone’s personal view and interpretation.

• WeirdWiredWolf
            WeirdWiredWolf commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't really enjoy air travel either now, too much security theater (wtf I can't take a snack cup of hummus?), airline bullshit (a recent connecting flight was cancelled when I was airborne, I was automatically rebooked but the additional layover was hour hours) and rude/disruptive people. When I was a pup it was great and it seemed like people actually behaved. Gimme a working light rail system (or bullet train!) any day. One of the best experiences of my life was when mom sent me off to college and we took Amtrak to Albuquerque.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            @WierdWiredWolf Farmall Me three about airports and airplanes. Since the 1980s, it has become a horror to go to an airport and deal with all of it. Plus the increase in air traffic really scares me. I remember when all planes were on time unless there was a blizzard. Those were the days. Gettin old, gettin old... ;-}

Never heard of it. Looks man made, but any water is nice to look at. Sorry about the confusion on the THC capsules, thought it was CBD. Either way if it works use it.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            You would not have known. But ..Atu is my online BFF so maybe i have a slight edge

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmall You are too funny!

Dude There wouldn't be any need to make CBD capsules, because you can get the stuff already decarbed in the form of slab (my favorite). Then I infuse it in alcohol so it doesn't lose potency.
            Last edited by alltatup; 08-10-2019, 08:37 AM.

Alltatup,

You're very much advanced on what I am just getting into, so I take your word as you sound like you know what you're talking about, and have been kind by giving me helpful information. Farmall, I got ya, just talking with her, hands off policy understood brother.. Lol... Hopefully you both will be around when I get my grow smoothed out, so I can understand half of what you kind people are saying when you speak in the tongue.. Hope everyone's having a good day, and if not find above fun....

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            All y'all my brothas and sistas.

Dude, I did study this and that in order to learn how to make tinctures and concentrates. But that came around a year and a half after I started growing. I got so fascinated with all the medicinal research being done, now that the world is beginning to open up to the legitimacy of Cannabis. I make tinctures for a few folks who suffer from anxiety, and having dealt w/ a lot of anxiety throughout my life, I'm thrilled to be able to share with others what I've learned about using THC and CBD and to see Cannabis tincture make a difference in other peoples' lives. PASS IT ON!!!!

Will do Alltatup. I appreciate you learning so you could help yourself and others, very strong of you and very cool of you. We need to keep people like you around and you need to keep up the good fight. Sounds like Farmall has himself a nice lady friend ✌️. It blows my mind that they can put a machine on another planet but can't take care of basic human needs. Someday things will be the way they are suppose to be, just need good people like yourself willing to help others. One person at a time. If everyone would just understand that it doesn't take leaps and bounds, it takes consistent baby steps! I wish you the best evening one can have Alltatup.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You are too kind, Dude. This is the reason I love this forum: there are lots of friendly and helpful people who love to share knowledge.

I feel the same way about you and the forum. This is closer to how life was suppose to be, each of us helping each other to make a fun and safe place to be yourself. ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            💧🎶“ we are stardust, we are golden. We are billion year old carbon and we got to get ourselves back to the garden” 🎵. Joni Mitchell...Crosby, Stills and Nash

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmall One of my favorite Joni Mitchell songs. You know we actually ARE stardust, right? Who knows where our molecules have travelled!!!

Dude "a fun and safe place to be yourself": wonderful definition of our little world...

Love it Farmall. Sing your soul out brother. Would prefer to be sitting around a fire listening to you sing while I hear a friend of mine play guitar. Maybe the smell of some food cooking over there open fire as well. You people give me hope for the human kind.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude, you know Farmall plays the guitar. We'd be sitting around a fire, there'd be a very mild chill in the air as Fall comes on. We'd be passing around the vapes and the joints, sampling each others' wonderful buds, high AF, happy, no paranoia--just complete relaxation and happiness. I'll bring the organic marshmallows.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Dude, I used to have a lot of hope for my generation but TO ME, it has turned to shit. Where I live, It is a FU, me first approach to nearly everything. Here I get to run back into a utopia where I can enjoy the view.
            Last edited by Farmall; 08-12-2019, 07:26 AM.

Alltatup,

Man woman, that sounds so so pleasant. Everyone talking and laughing, learning and sharing. I believe that everyone would love that sista. And no, I didn't know that he played the guitar. Thinking I would like to hear a tribal flute playing as well. Then waking up to a really nice breakfast full of fruit and vegetables, more laughing and sharing and a really fun nature Walk through beautiful wild trails. Sounds like a mini Woodstock to me..✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I came upon a child of God, he was walkin along the road
            And I asked him, Tell me, where are you going
            This he told me:
            Said, I'm going down to Yasgur's Farm
            Gonna join in a rock and roll band
            Got to get back to the land and set my soul free.

I'm there.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            This scenario is just too cool... I can hear it all over again....August 15, 1969
            ‘Ladies and Gentlemen....Richie Havens’

Puff puff pass

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X