Is this a hermie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a hermie?

Is the little stick type thing coming out a "banana" and the little sack under it contain seeds? Or is this normal bud development?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190718_063215.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	323064

Name:	20190718_063258.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	323065

Really hoping the higher temps (26-29C) didn't ruin this crop.
    Up next:
    [Insert your recommendation here]

Name:	inCollage_20190718_063913904.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	696.2 KB
ID:	323069

Name:	inCollage_20190718_063838123.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	692.4 KB
ID:	323070
    Up next:
    [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

No... just swollen calyxes. Looking a bit purple in the stems you may want to adjust your Bloom nutes a little more. But those strains are nice choices. Good luck

Comment

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for confirming. I just upped the ratio of bloom last night so I should see some positive changes over next few days. That one plant is really purple all over. Fun to watch grow.

High ocgreen (all puns are intended! LOL!!) I think that what You are seeing are the stipules of the plant. They show up at, generally, at the growth nodes where the leaf stems grow from.
      Your plants look very nice and sparkly.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        ocgreen, a condition that WE are all striving for! I'm just curing the last crop and waiting for cooler weather to start an other one. I hope that all is well for You and Yours.

• ocgreen
        ocgreen commented
        Editing a comment
        I think this will be my first and last summer growing indoors. Plan is to have a good enough stockpile by next summer to just close the doors. I think you mentioned in the past that you usually close up shop for summer and I can see why

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is by far (in my opinion) easier to grow during the cooler months, easier to control the temps, less light intrusion (potential, that is), and a lot fewer bugs and critters!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X