Leaves are turning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves are turning.

Dono whats wrong. Just switched light cycle from 16/8 to 18/6, full 24 hr light period between. Just watered 2 days ago.

check your ph first, what size pots are they in? what nutes are you using? what kind of soil? without more info its just a guess....if i had to guess id say your ph is too high or low.

Comment

2 gal; ocean forest; FF soil trio (1/4 strength). They are due for flush this weekend. Ph is low 5-5.5

Comment

Up your PH to 6. Start there.

Comment

what's the purpose of 16/8 to 18/6, & the 24 hr. period in between? & are they auto's? y in a 2 gallon pot that's only half full of soil? yea, yer ph is off, but they're probally rootbound also, even an auto deserves a 5 gallon pot!

Comment

• Closetbeasties
          Closetbeasties commented
          Editing a comment
          16/8 cuz it was 110° outside for 3 weeks straight, only to maintain temps 24 hr photoperiod to keep em in sync for the switch back to 18/6. 2 gallon pots are full, 1 in from top. Root bound is not possible as they air pruning. 2 gal, because Grandpa said so. Ph was fine afterall, Foxfarm informed me I was checking it wrong. Just in case, the digital Ph meters will measure 1-1.5 pt off if testing directly in ocean forest and using RO method Foxfarms recomend a two slurry method ; 1:1 and a 1:5 soil:neutral water slurry.
          Side note: Hit em with a spritz of molasses water, and they perked right on up, so I guess its time to up the nutes. Thanx.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X