Hydroponics/aeroponics help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydroponics/aeroponics help

Can you plant different strains in the same hydroponics tank? Or will the strains differ to much for there nutrient needs?

If you have some specific strains in mind, lay them out. People here would be able to suggest which ones are incompatible. From the list of stuff I've grown, I'd try White Widow and Blue Dream together, they're both light feeders. The W.W. would probably need to be started later though, so they'd come out at roughly the same height. Timing that would take a couple tries if you haven't grown them before.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

I have a ww fem started right now 1week from seed. But I also have Durban poison and gorilla glue#4 both fems

Comment

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Three different phenos. My W.W. were medium tall and reasonably quick to finish while the Durban Poison was four and a half feet tall and took an extra four weeks to flower. I've never grown G.G., but from what I understand, it's a very compact plant. Not sure that I'd try any of those in the same rez. Nothing stopping you from running separate 5 gallon pails. It might be a good idea to run that way to start, then you can get a feel for how to manage them individually.

This is my first time growing hydro, IV always grown soil

Comment

As with most things grow related....Nebula has a pretty good article posted talking about growing different strains together.

There are a few extra considerations when growing multiple marijuana strains at once. You must stay aware of strain differences, flowering times, overcrowding, reaching plants in the back, and more. Learn what you need to know!
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

You can plant different strains at the sane time that require the similar feeding routines. I wouldn’t plant a heavy feeder in with a light feeder. Just asking for trouble.
          Another issue to consider is that different strains will stretch more/less during flower. So if you plan on flowering like that as well, consider plants with similar stretching to maintain a flat even canopy.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Makes sense thank you

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X