messed up lighting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR messed up lighting cycle

Oh crap!! I've just been to check on my girls and couldn't understand why, for the last couple of weeks, they'd not been putting weight on. They're only 2 or 3 weeks from being ready but nothing had been happening for a noticeable time, so decided to have a more detailed look at my set-up. It was then that I noticed that the timer had somehow been knocked and been set to constantly on, instead of switching on and off at the correct times. I can only imagine this must have happened around a week ago and the girls have reverted back to veg. They're so close to being finished too.
    I've switched the timer back to timed and will turn off after this cycle but what I need to know is, is whether they'll go back into flower and finish off where they were upto or are they going to go back to the beginning of the flowering cycle. Should I just chop them now or prune the unfinished flowers and wait and hope for a fresh flowering cycle.
    NOT A HAPPY CHAP!!

Hi flek sorry to see about mishap with light. Is it just foxtail near top colas or all over? A nice photo would be helpful. If you think you were that close 3wks out I wouldn't be to upset, yes it's a bummer but you have time on your side. This is just another blip on the lessons of vigilance with growing indoors. Are you 12-12 with lights? I would not cut anything off, maybe another couple wks added to the grow time but maybe not. Can you post a picture in natural light? Good luck I believe this will pan out just needs a bit longer time.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for the advice but I think it's going to be ok. There's a bit more veg come through the flowers but it's not looking like it's affected the flowering cycle. I think they might need a more extreme trim when it's ready, but looking and smelling more and more. I'll be keeping you updated if I see any change or have any further worries.
      Cheers.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X