Grow journal top feed DWC Afgani Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow journal top feed DWC Afgani Gold

I soaked the rapid routers in ph water squeezed out most of water and placed in the germination station so let's see what happens.

My first question is how to I get pictures small enough to upload with a Samsung galaxy Note 8?

I resize with a photo editor.

Comment

They sprouted and are now in there new home. I'm feeding just ph water right now

Comment

I checked them this morning and they have formed the first set of tiny true leaves. Tutorial says one week before I add notes but I'm wondering if I will be adding them sooner.

Comment

• HappyDaze
          HappyDaze commented
          Editing a comment
          You probably don't want to rush the nutes. I use the underside of the plant to decide when to start feeding, not the top. When there's roots below the bottom of a 3 1/2" net pot, they're mature enough for 1/4 strength nutes. It's way easier to fix an underfed plant than it is to fix one suffering from nutrient toxicity

I'm looking forward to following your progress..

• Formernuke
          Formernuke commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the tip I'll watch.the underside

Here they are I suspected earlier nutes, wound up one day early. They have there second set of true leaves (small) and roots coming out the pots so they got the week one dose on Nedula schedule tonight.

Comment

• HappyDaze
          HappyDaze commented
          Editing a comment
          You can be 100% sure you're not going to fry your plants following Nebula's light feeding schedule. It'll be fun watching them take off from here.

Good luck.

A lot of growth this week I raised the light one inch. They didnt drink much but I'm guessing that's about to change. I will be starting training soon.

Comment

Here is picture today, the girls are growing like weeds.

Is it time to top or should I wait a little longer?

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't see how many nodes you have - I wait until the sixth node shows up. But if your grow is vertically challenged you might top after it grows 5 nodes.

• Formernuke
            Formernuke commented
            Editing a comment
            It's an indica that is not known for tall growth, so I'll count if it's at 5 it gets a haircut.

So here is the Thursday update both girls got a haircut and I did some lst since the lower limbs were growing past the cut point.

Comment

• Formernuke
            Formernuke commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do thanks for the tip

• HappyDaze
            HappyDaze commented
            Editing a comment
            In the first photo it looks like you took off the branches at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions, but you left the leaves on. Maybe the pic is deceiving, but I'd take the leafs and leave the branches.

• Formernuke
            Formernuke commented
            Editing a comment
            It's the picture, I removed a little above.the third node but the leaves at the others grew to cover where I topped I did some lst this morning.

Sorry for the lack of updates, they got big I switched to flowering on Sunday. They are drinking about a gallon a day now. I hot some nute burn while I was away and some light burn as well but they are healthy.

Comment

Last photos were a little old so here is this weeks reservoir change photo.

Comment

Here is this weeks photo. Wow a lot of stretch since switching to flowering I'm a little concerned about being able to maintain light distance.

Comment

• HappyDaze
                HappyDaze commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking good. If you can't go up, go sideways.

I already know I'm going to light burn issues, the light is as far up as it can go, they quadruple in height, any tips at this stage to avoid it?

Comment

I haven't updated in a while, they are close to harvest. My USB microscope is not working so I'm having to go on look.

Comment

Been a while since last update.

I was going to start full on flush sunday and harvest Wednesday but unforeseen circumstances pushed harvest to today. Got 17 oz of trim the buds are hanging.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X