Positive update on my hellish troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive update on my hellish troubles

Hi folks. Just wanted to give an update on the issues I've been having with my girls in the flowering room. Since posting last, I've stopped adding Budswel to their nutrient water, and reduced the amount of nutrients overall, and so far, I've not seen any burned symptoms or weakness on any of the top colas on the 3 plants that weren't affected yet. The 4th plant, the one in its 9th week of flower that I soil flushed with 15 gallons of plain ph'd water has not improved a bit. I am anxiously watching the one beginning its 7th week of flower, as it was around week 7 that things started going south for the one doing so badly. Here's to learning from my mistakes...
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

The thing with addatives and supplements they are made up crap for money.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      I partially agree with that. There are some supplement additives the can make a difference. For me the trick was to start thoroughly reading the ingredients on the bottle of my nutrient lines. So when I did I found out that they were already getting the proper dose of bat guano. I was just giving them too much by adding more.

Greenpassion we all do it at least once or twice. Something I've learned is after flushing and trying to fix the issue I've placed the plant in quarantine/infirmary. Giving it just basic needs leave it be and focus on the good plants. Don't even look at it for a few days LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X