No announcement yet.

Quantity of plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a bad summer grow season like the one I've had so far. And if you count on outdoor for primarly all your smoking needs. I grow backup plants. What I don't need I give away.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a good lady.

Do you grow all your backup plants outside??? So you just grow extra???

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I start them indoors under t5 or CFL 54w at 4 wks I transplant photos into final cont. keep them out of direct sun for couple days then turn them loose in mother nature. I use 10gal cont. lots of holes drilled into them. 4 photos and 4 autos in 5gal fabric pots with handles. Nope this is just for summer, I do winter grow indoors as needed. All this work started in early April 1 month inside, late May into a greenhouse unheated no artificial lighting just the sun. Mid June we had moved them outside to their spots. You just never know sometimes and I keep records of previous outdoor grows. I grow extra for mishaps I bought a greenhouse 2yrs ago do to early rains and buds will rot so they will finish in Oct. if needed. These are my first outdoor autos and with those generally 3 months and done outdoors but nature this year threw me a curve. Started 2 more autos on Friday from seed I know from this point on there gonna be quick finishers. Our fall rains start getting cooler by early Oct.

My biggest harvest are summer photos yes I try and grow 7 ft. plants we need a long rest after these 4 large plant harvest. We use a lot in our family and we trade with others in a community, been doing it 30+ years.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Thank you for telling me how you do it. This is my second year only. I only grew one last year. Thought it did pretty good..just from a seed given to me. This year I decided to go bigger. I ordered seeds just two different varieties. Last year my hubby didn't know. This year I told him. So makes it much easier to do. But as I said I had to move the ones I put in my garden and then I put them back in the ground. But something pulled them right out . So won't do that again .I have two more of the same variety..they are catching up. They should be able to bud out. October being the last month...I also planted two more seeds but I think these will have to go into containers. Not sure how I will be doing that..plus I have two of another variety in the wild. Hope I can get them to fruition.

Comment

It's just easy for me to put in containers, 5-10gal. I can tend them pretty much on my own. My hubby just helps me lift the plants into my cart to move around the sunshine. I have a 30gal that is permanent spot for one monster plant I keep trying to grow. LOL takes much longer to finish end up dragging into greenhouse late sept/oct do to rains. Where you at GardenLady? My outdoor plants are just happy as heck with consistant sunshine now and warmer temps. They are quickly gaining normal growth and "should" finish by mid Sept. hmmm hope I didn't jenx myself?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Hmm that's good for thought. Moving them around in the sunshine..I live in Wisconsin. Last year we got a freeze and my plant was in ground. We had an early frost so I covered my plant and it did ok. I just thought they got bigger being in the ground therefore more buds!!?? The two I just seeded I will try to do in containers. And I could probably put them on n the greenhouse this year in case of early frost. I bought some blackstrap molasses too..didn't you say when they start to bud to add some to the water???

Comment

SoOrbudgal. If you grow in the winter. Got some suggestions as to the lights, variety etc. I need to read up on what auto means too. I'm very new to all this. So much to learn.

Comment

Lots of info there's..thanks Mr Furley

Comment

Happy 4th to ya'll finally harvested my first auto outdoors. Fine little WW she fought through hail,rain & wind, her sister is about 8 days behind her and looks abit frostier. Both approx. 95 days old from seed. It can be done, these were started to early and had many set backs. Environment, timing is key besides good genetics and soil.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Wow. Sounds exciting. I will have to get some auto seeds for next year. I would like to try them. And try WW. Have an awesome weekend.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you and not sure why these ww autos did so well and the gran daddy purps GDP autos did not grow? I figure they were not as strong a pheno as the ww autos, weak probley old seeds sent to me?? Any hooo can't go wrong with good breeders good reputations.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X