• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anything weed can’t do?

4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Interesting article. Turpentine has been used as an antiseptic for hundreds of years, so it's not too surprising that cannabis terpenes would have similar properties. Big Pharma probably has their patent lawyers running around like crazy right now, figuring out ways to keep this under wraps until they find a way to restrict access to us. They just want the $$$$
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

It’s not surprising to me have you guys heard of Rick Simpson Oil. Well he has been saying this for years but of course now everyone wants to take credit for what people have known for years. It’s cool though as long as it helps give a good name to Cannabis. I bet we are going to see another explosion of RSO after this article. I already have my rice cooker just waiting on a big enough harvest.

Comment

Things that Weed Cannot Do:
        1. Create a huge addiction crisis promoted by big pharma;
        2. Give you cirrohsis or lung cancer;
        3. Make your teeth rot and fall out;
        4. Force you to turn to crime and prostitution;
        5. Make you vote republican.
        I know there are other things it can't do, but I'm too high right now to remember...
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually, the mutations that exist don’t have too much to do with the phenotypes created within a strain. But natural selection has everything to do with it.
          When a seed is born, it has the genetic potential of each parent. The seed displays specific qualities that the parent gave it (some are hidden traits stored in the genetic information). An unstable seed (not professionally bred) will have selected specific traits from each parent, and each seed will be exactly different from the other. No consistency between seeds.
          A professional will back cross a strain before breeding. So the traits will be limited to the single strain. With in a single strain, you can have several phenotypes (depending on how close the strain is to it’s parents). Here is how that works.... when you breed a stable land race with another stable landrace, that’s called an F1. F1 seeds have the least amount of phenotypes and will be the most consistent. When you start breeding f2’s and f3’s (now you are breeding hybrids that are genetically far from the original landrace strains) your likely hood for more phenotypes exist.
          So a f3 seed might have 3-4 phenotypes.
          This is where cloning helps...if you have an f3, the only way to get consistency is to clone a single mother and only grow one phenotype at a time.
          Here is some good info on genetic breeding definitions.
          Reading about cannabis genetics can be confusing. In this article, we provide a comprehensive breakdown of common cannabis genetics and breeding terminology.

And this link is helpful as well.
          It is not rare to see novice growers wondering what IBL, BX or S1 mean. While they may seem useless, these acronyms give plenty of information when we know their meaning. In this post we tell you some basic concepts of cannabis genetics so you can fine-tune your choice when purchasing seeds.
          Last edited by Toker1; 06-27-2019, 08:38 AM.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1 Seriously: thank you very much!! I'll read the articles and get back with thoughts, questions, etc. I reckon the time has come for me to get a serious handle on this stuff.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s great information to have. Works the same way (in general) with dog breeding or any plant/animal on this earth.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X