Voodoo Juice,,, real deal or snake oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voodoo Juice,,, real deal or snake oil?

What can those of you that use or have used this stuff tell me of your experience with it?
    I get it that better roots make better tops (buds), but with so many products out there, is it just a claim, or does it work? (Snake oil?)
    @ $60 a liter, I hope it's the real deal,,,,

I use “liquid bud”, it’s also not cheap at 40$ but my buds seem happy so no complaints from me!

Comment

i'm using it... bottle i have expires Nov '19.

seems to have a positive effect on root growth.
      using what is left from previous grow for my new grow...

if you can get a freshly made bottle, i think it will work well...

dilute as stated on the bottle for guidance, usually 2ml/L (or about 7.5ml/Gal).
      GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
      2x CDMH 315W lights
      870m3/hr fan
      8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

I tend to measure everything in $ / benefit. I think you get more from a coupe of cheap bottles of fulvic and humic acids applied as foliar sprays. Bio stimulants in my root zone, have been a disaster, but it might be my sloppy set-ups.
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

I used it for a couple of years with other AN products; then I switched to Future Harvest Nutes and I use their Plantacillin now. Similar to Sensizym more than to Voodoo, I guess. My root masses have improved vastly with the Future Harvest nutes I'm using.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

What is in it? Anyone know the ingridients?

Comment

I have been using voodoo juice for years and I swear by the stuff is there other stuff that works sure there is ,I did a test once with 2 plants one with voodoo one without and the one with completely out did the one without ,
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I picked some up to try on my clones, if I see great improvement I may have to use it on others,,, I have seen the pics you post, nice!

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you - it's all I have available at he hydro shop Canadian provincial regulations (for microbes) and I just ran out of what I had seen using (GH subculture B - no problem recommending it)
              Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 06-24-2019, 01:52 PM. Reason: Spling hrd

I planted the Widow banger in with the Mazar I Shariff, and watered it with the voodoo juice, her she is the next day in full sun. Now when I took her out of the small pot, all I got was the soil, she had a root holding to the bottom,,, like NOOOOOOO!!! LOL Well she went into the new soil up to her shoulders. She took no shock at all, cool! And after exposing the roots,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X