• Show
Clear All

Anyone no what this is

Anyone help diagnose this please

Some help please

Comment

Dont want to put them back under 600w hps till I know what's wrong

Comment

They don't look to bad imo. Clones will start feeding on themselves while they are building their root system. The brown spot looks like it might be slight light burn. We're you spraying your leaves?

Comment

Your plants look fine. Keep your eye on the PH. (between 6-7)

Comment

Thank you for advice temps were abit high for 2 days around 30c 31c will post more pics tomorrow when I put them bk under

Comment

Sirsmksalot..... have sprayed them couple time with lights off

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
                SirSmksAlot commented
                Editing a comment
                Just keep doing what you're doing man. Once those roots start filling out the pots you'll start seeing nice new growth. They look healthy though

Thanks for advice mate

Comment

At this stage of growth, the only reason to be cutting anything off the plant is to stop disease from spreading; I'd stop with the trimming. The plants pull mobile nutes from the bottom leaves and sometimes it shows as a "deficiency"... I believe the plant has it built into it's genetics to sacrifice those bottom leaves and build roots and get taller. I'd let it and not sweat it. It's important to not over react, they look ok.
                Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
                400W HPS Mag Ballast
                GH Floro - DWC
                Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
                - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
                IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
                Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
                GH Maxi Series-DWC
                Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
                - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
                - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

What has the PH been like recently?
                  4x4 600w HID empty for summer
                  3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
                  2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
                  running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Howdy Richiegrade, In the fourth photo, when I zoomed in, there appeared to be some kind of egg like deposits on the top side of the leaves, and, what appears to be, a critter but the image was too fuzzy to tell for certain. What does the under side of the leaves look like? Check out the areas with a loupe to check them out, You may need to do some spraying.
                    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
                      SirSmksAlot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good eye. Didn't see that at first

Hiw would I get rid of these eggs an worst cant see and bugs or anything but one does look like it's got little yellow bumps on today

Comment

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I smash all I find! (unless I know they are good bugs)

Took some more pics any help would be really appreciated please there seem to be shiney little bit a tiny yellowing with lil holes help please

Comment

• HappyDaze
                      HappyDaze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Shiny bits on my plants means phukin spider mites...they are incredibly tiny, and I mean TINY. They're red or brown and snooze in the center fold of the leaves. They're pretty fast and defensive, so you have to look hard for them and watch for movement. Safers tomato and herb spray is what I use, but I think all the bug soaps kill clover and spider mites. Ladybugs will eat them, if you want to go that way.

Bugs are why I usually don't grow in the summer time. Never have to worry about bugs when it's snowing outside.

the cuttings are firm than floppy.it prob nothing,only scars from cloning.

Comment

Posted some more pics if anyone could tell me what the yellow Mark's are and and shiney bits was thinking ov buying pesticide and spraying once a week and putting neem oil in the soil once a week thanks richie any help I'd appreciated

Comment

• DW2
                        DW2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I use GH Azamax when I get critter infestations in my hydro set up. It is safe to use up to 24 hours prior to harvest and is plant derived. It interferes with the reproduction of the bugs, eggs, and larvae, and can be foliar sprayed or drenched into the reservoir or coco. The plants take it up and becomes systemic, so it will get the adult critters munching on the plants.l

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X