Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    COP, I grew this one last year, leftover beans. Monster plant and smoooooooooooooooth.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OKay I'll do a outdoor only thread when i set them out unless someone else does one. Doesn't matter who does it i just want outdoor only grows. Hopefully we've got enough folks who do it LOL. I think it's interesting seeing different outdoor grows from folks in different states or countries.

• Smallgrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!
    Yup it’s is definitely crowded. I’ll keep the humidity low and probably add a second circulating fan. I intentionally try for a bit smaller buds so that helps with the bud rot risks.

• Smallgrow
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same space constraints and also started with a 3x3 tent. I was able to upgrade to an Amazon 3x4 2 in 1 tent and removed the wall between chambers. It’s really helped allow space for equipment. I cram in a small dehumidifier, oil rad, and humidifier (gets dry here in winter) in that extra foot, and plants in the 3x3
    I just wish I could have found something taller than 6’
    I have already pulled a 1+ lb harvest, so it’s capable of good yields. I think as my skills improve I can increase that.

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Hey CK if you can keep us updated on the Blueberry Cheese....have to go look this one up, sounds like a keeper.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X