No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way off topic here ,Most of you know that I suffer from chronic pain in my legs so I smoke a shit ton of weed , back in April my pain level increased to a point that I was chain smoking joints every hour 24/7 and still no break ,then I got a call from the pharmacy they said they made a mistake on my meds (Wellbutrin ) they increased it from 100 to 150 mgs . I may be a Jar head but the light went off on Marblehead I stopped taking it immediately as well as a statin I was taking ,my leg's still hurt but with a little effort I can keep it manageable though out the day ,around 4 pm I get this knife sticking into my calf's and I chain smoke joints then but during the day my consumption has dropped from 6 to 12 joints to zip that's right if its not raining I don't worry about taking my altoid box with me when I leave the house AND THAT MY FRIENDS HAS BEEN A LIFE CHANGER I look forward to the mornings again without having to smoke a couple of joints to just get outside , I may smoke a joint during the day to get high but not because of pain life is good again
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      OJH - I was in a MVA in Dec 2010 (my 12th), my thyroid went crazy hyper, my A1c, BP and cholesterol all went up. Rheum Rx'd Metformin and a statin. I got foot drop one day out of the blue then the top of my L thigh started burning, the muscle was dying. When I felt like death one night I stopped the statin, Metformin & one other med and felt human again.

Lately I don't smoked weed until bedtime, for sleep. With the weather my knees have been so bad. Last night I smoked weed - bongs, joints w/kief, wax on top of weed in the bong, rubbed a homemade 1:1 balm on them. I was miserable and awake until dawn. Nothing helped, even though not smoking much lately. And the weather is nicer here this weekend.

Chronic pain since a 4/29/1979 MVA, plus several more, and a 1 in a million ultra-rare disease that causes chronic pain. I can't take NSAIDs or steroids for inflammation. Glad you're doing so much better!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Off topic response to off topic: OJH, try cutting out sugar. I quit eating sugar and starch a year ago and my pain is so minimal I can't believe it. It makes a total difference in everything.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks all its good for someone to know they are not alone ,bad for all of the people lol

The Wet Teddy Bears are making lots of F2 seed, WPM has set in, so I been trimmin' leaf out to make air flow. I'll be looking at the early girl to see just how ready she is, she has sprouts under her, and the bud I took all seed was ripe. She may come out today, and another is not far behind.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping to cross a limpin louie female with a male to stabilize the strain I think I have one female and 2 males growing right now there in todays post,

Maybe a seed trade later

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 I'm up for some trades!

First pic is of my nursery, pics 2 & 3 are of the White Widows, pics 4 & 5 are of the White Rhinos I topped the runt yesterday and will be topping the other 3 tomorrow. Pic 6 is of the clones that have been frustrating me, but using peroxide I seem to be able to keep the PH from crashing and they should be ready for harvest in a couple of weeks. 80 - 90% of them will be turned into oil. Last 2 pics are of the 3 Vipar P2000 lights I got last week. Took the 3 Vipar 1200 burples that where in the grow room and hung them in the area I am using to veg and boxed up the 3 Vipar 600 lights I got last year that I used for vegging last fall and this spring. They will be backups or a neighbor I give clones to may end up with them.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Outstanding build you have with the SCROG you've got such great skills

Hey Puglover1 I saw you asking about vitamin C I buy the powder from Amazon and it comes with a little 1/8 tsp scoop I use about a third of a scoop per gallon it neutralizes the chlorine and chloramine and it drops my ph from 7.7 to 7.1 if I remember right 1/4 teaspoon will neutralize a bathtub full of water

Edit= I bought this 2 lb can because I have a pond in the back yard, I'm still figuring it will last me a couple years lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZVNCXOM...roduct_details
    Last edited by MeEasy; 07-04-2021, 01:03 AM.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I have 4 regular seed plants one started showing something lol the first picture is a known female shes just for comparison the 2nd 4th and 5th are the same strain Limpin Louie , I think the second and 5th are males the 4th female my goal is to stabilize the strain then make female seeds in the next run I do of them. the 3rd is a Strawberry something cough it has me wondering What do you guys think
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I forgot to mention I will be sticking them in the garage at 7 tonight and out at 7 tomorrow morning I will know for sure in a couple of weeks . pollinating my whole crop would not make me happy lol

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Helloooo oldjarhead100 I can't view the pics only the top 1/2 inch of photos......why does this happen?? Crossing my fingers for ya.

this is a Garlic Sherbet 9 weeks, She won Plant of the Month on another thread so I thought I'd show her off here.
    Grown in a 7g bag Black Gold Orgnic and Dr Earth nutes, watered by placing the bag on a riser with rope wicks draped over it, water only.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      That plant is absolutely stunning! Those buds just look ewwwie gooowie

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks yummy

• BushStroker
      BushStroker commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks really nice Grats on plant of the month. I tried rope wics with a tomato plants and it did well right up until the plant caught a virus or infection.
      Last edited by BushStroker; 07-10-2021, 02:32 PM.

Never did show my Bubba mom harvest. Here's what's left lol
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm well FurnaceBoi anything going in the closet right now? Looking a tad low, i got a Bubba kush outdoors going it's the widest almost talkest i got. Closing quick on Peanut Butter Breath both going over 4 1/2 ft and i had to put more poles to spread an hold them so they don't break in the windy hot weather we got here. Bubba is going to be a beastie gal with months to go.

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
    rope wicks what an idea could you explain more please,your girls look great
    well on another forum they grow using SWICKS which are bags of soil placed over a tub of 3-4 inches or perlite. You water the perlite and the bag wicks up what it needs.
    I eliminate the perlite and just place cotton sash cord over a plant riser I've also used strips of fabric from an old bag I cut up.

Comment

like this one, I cut the center out later to let more air to the bottom

Click image for larger version

Name:	wick riser P161 (3).jpg
Views:	621
Size:	1,014.0 KB
ID:	523732
      Attached Files

Comment

well my flower tent is full again of dos-si-dos33, mimosa evo, jawa pie, & red hot cookies

Name:	101_1418.JPG
Views:	790
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	523735

now the veg/auto tent looks bare.
        still have some strawberry pie auto flowering and a jawa pie in veg. the right side solo cups are clones of what i have in flower. the other solo cups are the seedling i started on the last full super moon.
        layer cake x chocolate nightmare x2
        mimosa evo x orange punch x2
        orange sherbet auto x1
        gorilla cookies auto x1
        wedding cheesecake auto x1
        strawberry banana auto x1 (failed to germinate)

Name:	101_1414.JPG
Views:	724
Size:	697.1 KB
ID:	523736Click image for larger version

Name:	101_1413.JPG
Views:	756
Size:	694.2 KB
ID:	523737

i successfully made pollen sacs on my mimosa evo clone with colloidal silver. i used a little on strawberry pie auto and dos-si-dos33. also my dad had gorilla girl xl autos turn male on him so took pollen from that too and tried a experiment on the dos si dos 33. might be herm pollen or just male. not sure so ill hopefully find out.
        i will transplant my autos into 2-4 gal farbic pots. i just topped and mainlined the clones in the solos that was after the photo.
        im taking down the tall pheno of strawberry pie tonight.

i will use the pollen on each kind in the flower tent (just a smalll branch per)
        both kinds of pollen (mimosa evo & gorilla girl XL auto)
        also dont know if the jawa pie is male or female yet. the layer cake crosses are also regulars.

theres my update..
        curing and smoking last harvest and its a variety of tastes.
        thanks everyone on here for the help along the way.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Your a rock star with all your doing there HobbitGDF i tell ya that's quite a selection of strains your growing. Go big or heck just fo-get about it. Great work

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx. I'm having so much fun.

Name:	IMG_20210706_071736942_HDR.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	523821Good morning GWE moved my 4 photos over to a shaded area for a couple days they get sun but it's not so harsh cause we got very breezy hot dry wind going on. We are all crossing our fingers and being careful with machinery. But gardens and plants have been scorched nothing much likes it but tomatoes, peppers. My lilies start to shirvel after 2days so enjoy them while i can and the smell is intocicating. Sorry about the spelling but you get the meanings LOL. Got that 8ft high little greenhouse to stuff them in come fall if some don't finish but i'm guessing they will. Also a EZ-up if needed that's a canopy shelter for those who don't know. You don't want mold later during flower so keep good air flow and shake the water off them. Canopy is great. Enjoy the summer, stay hydrated it's so far a very good year for growing from what i'm hearing
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks nice. I thought my lilies were done but when I got home yesterday new flowers had opened. It's a weird summer here - droughts and flood warnings.

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Those tomatoes lookin good too! So far I have one blemish, other than that one all mine spotless so far

Thank you BU2B well it's in the 90s under the shade. I just learned we got a fire again up river where they were last year. Theres many canyons up in the mountains an this one is one of those hard to get to areas it's at 1000acres an not contained. They have shut down parts of the hwy going up towards Crater Lake NP. Said that for reference to folks, it's about 40miles from there. They've evacuated folks nearest to it. No idea yet what started it. Nor. Cal is taking another hit also.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey fellow growers..i see im not the only one struggling with outside plants. Between high heat and humidity and bugs...its a total shit show. Super Lemon Skunk Auto was attacked by aphids..Lost Coast Plant therapy dealt with those no problems. But my latest pest of the week is the earwig. They hide during the day but are out in droves at night. How do i kill these bastards? I tried Diatomatceous earth...waited a couple of hours..still alive. sprayed them with LCPT..nothing. Anyway, here's a few pics of the crops...in and out. Happy growing!!
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Arbaco Organics has all kinds of stuff to deal with pests the spelling might be off ,but they will have something to kill them .
            also I found a hand duster to spray the whole plant with D earth
            this year I'm spraying mine with a sulfur mix from Key to Life called silver Bullitt it seems to work but can only be used in veg

An experiment that went wrong. The guilty nutrient was 'Flower Stacker'. I subjected 4 plants to this product, same dose for each, nutrient application schedule the same for all. This is the only one that freaked out. Strain: RQS Green Gelato. Click image for larger version

Name:	00.PNG
Views:	718
Size:	704.6 KB
ID:	524075

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            The photo is a PNG because it's a snapshot from my IG account peter_matanzas

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Caused it to hermi that flower stacker stuff PeterMatanzas? wierd. I've never used any booosters, just a higher PK bloom and molasses. bummer

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal Flower Stacker caused extreme fox tailing on a strain that normally does not foxtail. The buds are large but airy. However, it is still a very powerful smoke. Just no bag appeal.

Clown Royal from JD Short’s Second Generation Genetics, parents Gorilla Glue (mother) X DJ Short F4 Blueberry (father). EDIT: the original blueberry strains very often exhibit foxtailing. None of the other breeder strains under the same light foxtailed. This plant did *not* get nutrient Flower Stacker.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	A0B05F34-EB6C-4607-B67A-5433C0C2BDAC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	524080
          Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 07-08-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting yes i've read some are more prone to the foxtailing with blueberry strains. I think that they have a higher CBD content but no real sure about that claim, i do like the cross of it though awesome combo

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X