No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RQS Royal Gorilla harvest after 9 weeks: phattest buds I ever grew. They were mainlined, super-cropped and right under the light. They loved it. I'm sticking with mainlining...

Click image for larger version

Name:	gor buds hand copy.jpg
Views:	804
Size:	315.3 KB
ID:	461771Click image for larger version

Name:	gor harv big bud copy.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	461772Click image for larger version

Name:	gor harv3 copy.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	461773
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      WoW just lovely alltatup huge buds my word gal you hit the jackpot with the mainline lesson. The 3rd pic i just love how those top colas look like artichoke to me LOL

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup way to grow my dear friend,beautiful.
      Really, nice an phat.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice buds ATU well done I look forward to future Mainline grows

3 biggest are 'khalifa kush" and 2 smaller is Big Bud. 2 rear ones have been flowering for 5 weeks and 2 small ones vegging 8 days
    Attached Files

Comment

Day 40 from seed
      room full of autos. Week 2 flower

Couple clones and a seedling up front

Wow. This room...pardon the language.. FN reaks already.
      Honestly. I would never have had a room like this without all your help. Less than 1 year. And I'm growing quality medicinal.

Next year. The 3 in front of my tent. Right to left. Bubba mum. GGC mum. GG#4 mum. Grow 4 will be cool. All photos.

So nice to finish that pheno hunt. In the end my 3 mums chose me. Grow 4 will be epic muhaha
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 10-23-2020, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        In the 5th pic is that one plant bent over or is it 2 ,it looks really cool , when you switch to Photos ,timing becomes alot harder ,when growing muti strains the finish time should be kinda close ,you dont want one strain finishing at 8 weeks and a different one 10 or 12 weeks ( yup I did this one ) good luck your doing great with autos

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 it's 3 plants. My 3 moms. I won't be growing the photos till next grow. Was just finding moms for the collection.

Who wants to take a guess at final dry weight? This is the one I started for my neighbor, a grapefruit. I’m guessing 5-1/2
      Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the golf wagon😃👍🏻
        I need that 😅

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        quarter pound nice looking plant ,I hate those all day harvesting sessions to

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        thats going to be a long trim session. As my wife said to me...you grew it so ....lol.
        She helped me of course.
        great plant Retodd.

3+ hrs of trimming later. I may have to up my guess to 7oz
      Attached Files

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Fak there's some chunky buds hanging there...your neighbor must be happy

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m guessing around 10. It’s hard to judge with the eyes but that first row alone looks like 7oz to me. There’s some fat ass buds hanging up! Congrats

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Posting the picture and weigh in below

I can't win with these Pictures I tried to get them in order but they switched when I posted them. anyways Day 19 from flip ,@Retodd these are another thing that takes forever to trim 3 week defoil ,Ive learned to do a couple a day if possible. I hope they get a little taller they are at 18 inches so far I want them up around 3 feet

Oh good news I was able to separate most of the strains by the colors of the buds, the last day trimming should be ready to jar today so everything can come down from the barn and clean up a little lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH, how long was the veg. period?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ill have to look on my calendar but not including cloning time 4 to 5 weeks , I have height issues so I try and keep them below 4 feet

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They look awesome, and yeah, height's the challenge indoors, I'm learning!!!!

I'm getting there. Blue cheese is in jars (~4.5oz) and Strawberry Cheesecake is all trimmed and hanging. SC had some big colas and some crazy foxtails, but super easy to trim...also found some "sap" on one of the buds...never seen that before. I'll finish trimming the Northern Lights tomorrow and then I'll take a break hahaha.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice!!!!

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        The plant that produced the Lemon Skunk seeds that several here are growing had droplets of amber/red oil all over her. I lost a ton of pics on my old pc that crashed a couple of months ago but I just found and snagged one from one of my old threads here, I'll post it right below this.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. awesome cola. I too found some resin droplets similar to that on my last plant. cool to see.

Old shot of Lemon Skunk auto oozing the livest resin possible. I was doing dabs off a live plant.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=379547&d=1582911491&type=medium.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	462073

Comment

• JuanHondo
        JuanHondo commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, looks just like like. that Strawberry Cheesecake auto is a nice plant...nice job making seeds from it.

Starting week 4. Missed the mark with the Chocolope, it didn’t stretch much at all, still going to get plenty of prime smoke, her sugar leaves are already getting some frost. Pineapple Chunk is described as ‘compact’ so I did a double manifold at the 2nd and 3rd nodes, she finally finished stretching and has 16 24” colas 😂 Both Purple Haze already getting dense and Gorilla Glue never disappoints. The little baby upfront is a Purple Kush which was vegged 2wks longer than the others, very small plant. It’s going to be a jolly green Christmas when Santa comes down the chimney with a big sack of buds 😁

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        looking good Bboy

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Great lookin plants! That chocolope’s a cutie♥️

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Appreciate it guys! With the exception of the Gorilla Glue these are all new strains for me so I’m pretty pumped to try them

I moved the bud in the house the third pick had me feeling like santa lol the middle pic is the bud in half gallon Jars ,I still have to bring up some quart jars for the ones that produced less than 2 ounces

Let the burping begin
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Harvest day has arrived for this NYC Diesel auto. She turned out to be the most beautiful auto I’ve grown yet. Covered in snow- White trichomes and an incredible bud structure. The only downside to this strain are the yields. I’m hoping to get at least an oz off of this plant.

If anyone else has grown this strain I would love to hear your thoughts on the final product. Cheers.
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Final weight of the grapefruit was 13.84 of buds. The sloth is just sitting to the side, but probably around 3 oz. It get put back with the other gallon bags for the hash. I should end up with around 4-5oz of honey hash this season. bboyfromwayback was the winner at 10 closest without over bidding😂
          Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            That’s going to make your neighbor happy!

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            He fired up his BIG smoker for another party he was hosting and brought me and my cousin up a ton of pulled pork. I laughed and told him he’s lucky I’m honest after having him do the guessing game on total weight. I already have way too much sitting up here...lol

Last 6 of the Fat bananas 🍌. 3 got the axe. Waiting on these ladies to finish up.
          week 9 in two days.
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Then it will fill perfectly in your tent.
            They said my vipar should could replace a 600W Hps lamp. And it doesn’t. It’s a good light. It makes beautiful buds.but as you mention the lumatek covers a bigger area, more “smoothly” than the vipar,
            And I can have the lumatek closer than I can with my vipar. Which is a good thing if you have height limitations.

• buds73
            buds73 commented
            Editing a comment
            Height was originally one of my concerns turns out it's not this time.
            As for my light height at seedling stage i kept it at 36" (91cm) during veg it dropped it to 30" (76cm) then gradually dropped it throughout veg where it sat 18" (45cm) for last 2-3 wks of veg. During flowering so far, I let the plants grow up to the light a bit and got caught out a couple of times when i found it at 13" (33cm) from the top of the tallest now I've got it at 16" (40cm) Afraid to go any lower than that in case of light burn.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            The lumatek is hanging max 20cm above my tallest cola. Maybe 25 cm.
            So the lumatek is pretty nice to be honest.
            But it’s also about experience. Know your limitations fx. When to flip to 12/12 and the flower stretch. If you are growing in a tight space.
            I have enough room the invite the queen of Denmark for a dinner in my tent 🤣

Bamboo stakes needed after 50 days of flowering. Hope I have enough patience for another 2-3 weeks, must.....wait!
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don’t be afraid of the bamboo sticks 😃.
            I rushed to a garden store one morning because 15 stems with buds were lying over the edge of the pot. And bought all their bamboo sticks 😂. It’s a fine choice when no tomatoes rings are available

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            I used bamboo this year also. Remembered when oldjarhead100 said four corners and rope between them not to the plants. Worked great.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Why have I never thought about that 🤔. Really good idea ! 🤟🏻

Jars are labeled and filled up! Final dry weight of my little bubblelicous girl is 5.15 oz!! Didn't think I'd get that much considering her size but the buds were big, fat and dense. Pretty stoked! Thank you GWE crew for all your help!
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice looking buds!

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            These turned out really nice. Good growing.

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Great jod! Awaiting a smoke report now.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X