No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Hondo! They look REAL close to harvest! I can't tell from the pics, how are the tricomes?
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• JuanHondo
      JuanHondo commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks man. trichomes are looking mostly cloudy and a few ambers...going to wait for a bit more amber this time.

I chopped 4 girls yesterday ,4 that I almost killed they all produced a couple of ounces ,the math says 7.34 ounces but I cut them in the rain so they were all wet ,I figure wet like that they had to add weight on so I'm only counting 6 ounces

One thing I did notice out of 4 different strains no finger hash ,trics where their just didn't stick to my fingers I'm thinking it didn't stick because they were wet ,I like my finger hash and collect it when I can but trimming without every thing sticking to my fingers Like joints was a new experience lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha Clippers are great, especially with the poker.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s the perfect lighter.
      You can fill it up again.
      You can change the stone when it’s done.
      If you turn if angle the lighter to light a bong bowl, it will increase the fire, so you hit all the awesome weed you are smoking. =Perfect. 🤣

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just checked the clipper lighters out never heard of them before but they look great and wy cheaper than bics

Hi all, thought i'd show my girls 13 days into flower today. Tallest is 19 inches (roughly 48 cm) and almost 2 foot wide. The critical crack at the back left is about a day ahead of the Fat bananas and strangely enough the smallest fat banana seems slightly ahead of the largest but not showing so much of a stretch.
    Attached Files
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      You won’t be disappointed about the fat banana, trust me.
      It’s some of the finest weed I have in the making. Not the biggest producer, but it’s the best weed I’ve grown in 8 years now. Your plants look good 👍🏻

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks CaptainWiese91 I hope not but I won't be smoking much of the Fat banana as it will be primarily for rso oil as it was at the top in a list of best strains for it.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not bad at all👍🏻

Bowl of buds - 65 grams - Purple Kush autoflower

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1031.JPG
Views:	721
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	459433Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1070.JPG
Views:	693
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	459434
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many days ?
      Beautiful as always Canuck

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry - didn't keep track of days - was just happy to get her into the amber before WPM came back.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Canuck I sprayed my girls a week before I started harvesting and while trimming I notice some wpm so I guess a bath is instore for the girls when they dry ,its a PITA but doable and it saves the harvest

WhiteMoscow ,auto, 42days old. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201014_142256.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	508.8 KB
ID:	459478
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep they're talking D.A.A.S.69 , been hot and dry but fall is here.
      Hope y'all are doing good.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the color in the pic she looks very healthy how much longer?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 hey my old friend, hope your doing well.
      I've grown 4-5 of WhiteMoscow and they all are very close to being done by day 60-65, they don't mess around.
      Take it easy

Harvested the outdoor Purple Ayahuasca over the weekend. Little to no amber but i was getting tired of moving them in every night to avoid cold temps and crooks. Besides the seeds,bugs,fuzzy stuff,dog hair,feathers etc they turned out pretty well. Thinking of doing just autos outside next year, little less hassle with mother nature as we get into the fall. Was gonna take a break for a bit...but i couldnt help myself. Started Only 3 this grow. plus 3 more in re-veg for cloning lol.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      lalaland, im seriously trying to keep this grow small..iv been over crowding my tent and the last grow confirmed it. I jammed 7 photos in a 4x6 tent. Grow medium and feeding/nutes all the same from previous grows. Just not enough light for all those plants. So, im starting 3 photo seeds(two are up and running, Dbl Chocolate and Crystal Candy) Obi Wan is fuckn around and hasnt broke ground yet. (im re-vegging the sex buds, cinderella 99 x grapefruit) hope to get a few clones from them). I just ran out of GG#4, so i just soaked an auto seed. OMG i might have 7 plants again.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Well @ SoOrbudgal, i consider myself lucky compared to you folks out west. We had a relatively normal summer but a cooler/wetter fall. and no forest fires! I did one Auto this spring, 3 gal pot of coco/perlite and harvested it the end of August! long before the real pests and male plants and shitty weather had much effect. She was a breeze. And thank you..Fiona is an amazing dog! We are three weeks in from adopting her(she was a kennel dog for almost two years.) So picture an 80lb 8 week old puppy....thats what we got!! I have been running around here trying to keep her from eating/chewing/destroying everything and anything lol. She gets slapped around daily by the cat..cant get enough of her haha. We have another puppy coming in a month...WTF was i thinking!?????

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      How does that always happen that our all female plants multiply when we’re not looking??😂😂
      Gotta blame it on something besides ourselves....
      Climate change??😂😂

Got the GDP chopped and trimmed. Now onto my last GSC. Phew....what a day.
    Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that first pic is cool nice buds

WTF..had to double click the first pic. Looks like your wearing a vine and ferns for camouflage and your arm is sticking out of it. hahahaha im stoned. Harvest and trimming is fun for about an hour...then,, not so much. GDP is one of my all time favorites..couldnt find it when i ordered seeds last so i got some Grand daddy black..hope its as good. nice harvest Retodd
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha....actually it’s my moms arm. I hate trimming! Wait till you see today’s post

Giant nug from a solo cup.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      wow wow wow from a solo cup well done

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks OJ. weighed 1/2 oz on its own

Trimmed up the GSC. Fuuuuuuuuuck, it was a chore! It didn’t get much sun this year and didn’t produce for shit. After all said and done it probably only gave me 2oz. I didn’t even mess with smaller buds. I just threw them in with my sloth to make hash. I’ll probably have 6+oz of bud and trim for the bubble/honey hash. I just give it away.
    Attached Files

Comment

Once done tending to my grow last night I decided to set in the room and chill with nature for awhile and hit a pipe. Just as I sat down Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon started playing and I found myself setting through it, Wish You Were Here and THE WALL. Was nice to relax and forget the Chaos the World is currently in if only for a few hours.

Comment

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on!

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        buds73 I played The Final Cut today while making shredded chicken bar-b-que. I have actually heard most of it all be it many years ago. My younger brother who gave me my copy of Echoes actually played that often back when he, his now wife, my daughter and I all lived in the house across the street that's now my daughter's home.

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful grow. Pink Floyd is a great choice to relax with. Ummagumma was great but Animals is my favorite. Wish you were here also.

Day 35 from seed

Going to be wall to wall soon.

Back row : 4 Bloody Skunk
      2nd row : Bloody Skunk, 2 Cheese, Bloody Skunk
      3rd row : 3 Killer Kush, Bloody Skunk
      4th row : Bubba mom, 2 Bubba clones, Critical Mass

Plants in front are 3 Gorilla Glue and 3 God's Green Crack seedlings
      For mother hunt. They should be out of the tent soon. I'm sexing their clones in the 2 x 4.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to fill some space in the flower tent. 11wks 213g. Second grow under the Electric Sky and I really like this light. Only had to turn the portable ac unit in my grow room on a few days all summer.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          No doubt! I grow in the basement too. Makes life easier in my opinion

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL not in a 200 year old house I built a room in the basement/cellar I shut down in the summer because its to hard to battle the heat and humidity ,I do love growing down there just took some doing to get it dialed in well done on the grow

• lalaland
          lalaland commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_121048.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	915.3 KB
ID:	460190Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_081252.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	993.7 KB
ID:	460189Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_080235.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	460188Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_081147.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	460187Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_080225.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	460186Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_081850.jpg
Views:	666
ID:	460185Click image for larger version

Name:	20201016_081136.jpg
Views:	647
ID:	460191
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

some how it wouldn't' let me write something lol , the first pic is a bud my buddy brought over and yes my hand is behind it what a bud. the second is 2 clones I stuck out in the green house in late august just to see lol. 3,4,6,7 are of my 2 bushes and 5 is the last 5 plants in the barn waiting to be trimmed

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X