No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chopped the 2 dark devils yesterday One produced 287 grams wet and the other 202 wet as well the math says dry it will be about 4.3 ounces and I think thats about normal . but the smoke is incredible in the second picture the bud the trimmers is on was 10 inches long
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the colours. Hope it smokes as good as it looks, I'm sure it will.

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Beautiful. What variety is that?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dark devil

Hey y'all. Beautiful plant ya got going on. Just some updated pictures of my girls. Around 2 weeks since I flipped to 12/12 they're really going fast, faster than I'm used too. Which is swaying me towards another light this style but bigger I have a 330 and I'm looking at a 440 same style. These are the actual draw numbers. The veg is on the purple side but both switches on its almost a normal color, lots of warm and bright white with some reds here and there..what I'm getting at anyways before I ramble on is they're doing a good job. If your looking. At anew light that won't break the bank I suggest you give philzon a try, they've been at it 12 years now. Just stick with their higher end stock.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey Jordan in your last picture ,we use the same fabric to cover our tables at powwows when we vend

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes a good background, if I had a couple more I'd cover some other walls. Dislike the landlord's taiste in paint, paint on panelling should never be done. I'm pretty sure I got it at a smoke shop on the reserve, 5ish years ago. Not sure of where you are but a pack of good smokes around here is almost 20 Bux. I can get a carton for 40 and they're just as good to me.

Getting big this is day 30 of flower. Tigers milk. This is 5 gallon bucket. ML is what's used. Sorry peeps I will get better at this. Any comments on the nutes or if I'm screwing up muh plants I'll take any suggestions. I have no rhyme or reason for nute schedule just testing so dont get nasty on me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shizznat; 03-29-2020, 02:57 PM. Reason: Cause i suck at this.

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not super familiar with every bite you’re using, but it looks like you may have some that are redundant. Meaning using two things to do the same thing. Are you noticing any burnt leaf tips? If so this is a sign of too much food- which can slow your plant down. I would try to do research on each nutrient and refine your schedule a little better. It’s hard to test different nutes on one plant. Better to do it on multiple plants of the same breed. Then watch how each one reacts. It looks like you’ve got some quality products though.

Nursing my plants back to health after leaving them for 4 days in the hands of someone I thought I could trust. Come home and find this. (Sorry I was too lazy to walk over and water all those plants) "they don't look so bad see it was okay". "all those plants that would of been like 5 hours a day, for free". "sorry I couldn't justify waisting my time with that petty stuff". Well sorry I can't be bothered to be your friend, or help you when you need it, which is often, find another sucker, fuck off, slam phone down, lucky it was a phone call and not a face to face interaction, I can't say what I would of done had it been in person. Gotta love it when you need help and think you're getting it. Couldn't even call to say I'm not doing it can you find someone else, no just act like I didn't ask. Never again. I'll find a relative or my father before I ever ask a "friend". Have a good day all. Hope this never happens to yous guys. Sorry to rant here but it's time to show my very wilted grow lmao.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Just breathe....your being very UnDude right now...lol.
      Yeah, feel ya. I don’t rely on anyone. This is a bonus of growing outside. I leave them in Gods hands. They’ll be ok

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      GardenLady. I hope they're all girls. All unsexed seeds till I sexem in a week or 2. OJH keeping them well fed. The light green ones I skipped feed in the first couple waterings. But they all got a good feed last night, they used what was in the dirt, 20coco 20 promix 30perlite 30 cactus black soil. They're starting to show the tiniest start of preflowers. 4 days of 12 12 and I should be transplanting by end of the first week of April, saving in dirt, and if they go into bigger pots they won't all fit back in their home
      They all perked back up today, just gotta keep feeding and watering almost daily for another week or so max then go to bigger cloth pots. I thought I had come person I could count on as well but now I know better, duckman nope it's not, hurts my insides. Retodd. Just venting and yep outdoor coming soon. like you said though technically I did leave them in God's hands, cause noone else kept them alive while I was gone.

• 403grower
      403grower commented
      Editing a comment
      Cooler heads will prevail. Sometimes it’s not worth your breath. ! Jordann

6 hours watering and cleaning trimming re tying bla BLA bla. And I'm done but what a pain. Never again. Here's some and all atleast my plants in flower didn't need to be watered ad are moving along beautifully, and inch a day for most of em. 2 weeks now since I flipped 12s
    ​​​

​​
    Last edited by Jordann; 03-29-2020, 07:11 PM. Reason: Added a photo

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. No wonder you are busy..

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I'm busy with them. Got another tent in flower in the next town over. Something happens to one grow I still have the other. Yep if only we could just throw it in the mail, samples for all lol. But all kidding aside it is a full time job.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you can put it in the mail - couple plastic bags - less than 50 grams no one but the addressee can open it.

This is from a post I made a few days ago about a blueberry auto that wasn’t maturing any longer. It was my first successsful grow and I think I waited too long to chop. But got a little over 5 ounces wet off of each of the 2 plants but here was a lot of stem weight.

It gives a nice brain buzz but more like a Sativa. Doesn’t make me sleepy but doesn’t do anything good for the memory either. In a good way. Thanks again to all who replied and helped!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200318_193521.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	389641

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      now those are some phat buds

Sticking with the purps.

Staged Harvest. Fruity something that is so thick I took only the tops, the bottom of the plant can use another 2 weeks.

I don't get this weighing wet weed Trend as of late. 2lb wet
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200330_074114.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	389789Click image for larger version  Name:	20200330_074932.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.87 MB ID:	389790

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200330_075202.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	389791

Last edited by Mr.furley; 03-30-2020, 03:00 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      its an easy way to see your yield 32 ounces times 28 to change total to grams then multiply by .25 divided by 28 will give you a total weight when dry in this case you should get 8 ounces dried

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent job! Thumbs up for Purple Power 👍🏼

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      That bud is huge. Wowza

My other old skool 12 12 for bout a week

Comment

Is this looking hermie like. 4 weeks in flower.
      Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        All female in that shot.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        those are future bud sites no hermies there

Here's how my tent looks today Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0538.JPG
Views:	702
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	389994Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0539.JPG
Views:	660
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	389995
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        How are you able to have seedlings and plants in flower in the same tent?

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Risers - I like flowers - that's why I get started on my next grow right away. Big girls are almost done - they like the light in the 24 inch sweet zone - whereas the sprouts need to be 36 inches away at the start - so it's not too hard - but - now the younguns are at 32 inches and I know they don't really like the bloom lights - not yet anyways.

Got this system its my new dwc
      Last edited by Growgood88; 03-31-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Growgood88
        Growgood88 commented
        Editing a comment
        How i tryed yesterday do u know how i apoligize 4 that gentlemen i didnt know

• Growgood88
        Growgood88 commented
        Editing a comment
        There i edited wording hope thats ok again im sorry.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Growgood88
        Thank you.

Fed the Autos tonight..their drinking heavy. Cheese is really looking good and healthy, and the buds are fattening up. GG#4 should produce well...i think i still have another week or two before i start to flush(im using yo-yo's on her now) My other ladies, AK-47 photos, are beauties!! I'v LST'd and lollipoped these girls from early on trying to concentrate on main colas only. So far so good! their still in stretch mode...hope they stop soon.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Homegrown. I gave some AK. Growing. Just babies though. Which ones are the Ak's in your photos.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello GardenLady, The AK's are pics #5,6,7,8..darker green with the little snowball flowers. They are at day 29 of 12/12 flip. This is my third grow of AK-47..i really like them..kind of a harsh name for a sweet bud(lots of different flavors and tastes). And its a nice producer. Usually 1 Photo AK-47, produced as much as two auto plants. Last grow averaged 4.8 oz per plant of dried and cured bud. Take care of those babies! I think you'll like them...pretty forgiving too.

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        @ homegrown. I think mine are AK 48. Auto flower. Which is the first time I have done auto flower. Kinda nervous about making a mistake with them. But they will go outside when the time comes. And thanks for the info

Comment

Here’s a few shots for all the purp lovers out there.

Kings Kush is right on schedule with Seedsmans timeframe, and should be coming down Friday.

Purple Kush is following suit, and should be next week.

All the research I’ve done regarding trichomes only talks about the three colors/stages- clear, milky, and amber. However, I’ve noticed a lot of purple trichomes on these two. Wonder what type of terpenes that may be...
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Grew some purple Kush with my first grow....Buds turned almost black..had a fruity wine flavor!! Wait till ya taste that one Greenlivin. Never smoked Kings Kush is a beauty too..nice!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice greenlivin ,I would think the purple in the trics is just a reflection from the buds but hey who knows lol

• Twistedwienerdog
          Twistedwienerdog commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are some beautiful buds!

Click image for larger version  Name:	CM200331-192724002.jpg Views:	0 Size:	307.9 KB ID:	390452Click image for larger version  Name:	CM200331-192915003.jpg Views:	0 Size:	327.2 KB ID:	390451Click image for larger version  Name:	CM200331-192724002.jpg Views:	0 Size:	307.9 KB ID:	390453 First sacs showin on auto lemon haze and dark devil treated with ebays buy one get one free mineral feminization spray. Any one with experience know about when they should begin to open. And when i should cut them and stick in water. Thought about runnin air stone in the branch water to to ensure they get enough to live. And should i cut osculating fans on plants off i only wanna do a few buds 4 seed 1st time. Any help greatly appreciated.
        Last edited by Growgood88; 03-31-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X