No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First indoor grow, about 2 weeks in. TGL 220 LED, biobizz lightmix. Dutch passions autos - Coloardo cookies, Critical orange punch, Brooklyn sunrise and Auto Critical from BSB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200313_161258.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	674.4 KB
ID:	383908
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      your doing fine the girls all look healthy and happy

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to try that Brooklyn Sunrise, it stays sold out when it's on sale. I caught it in stock a couple days ago but it sold out while I was shopping around.

Here's how the tent looks today
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice indeed!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can stare at buds like that for hours after smoking some lol

I got the broklyn sunrise together with the colorado cookies and another strain in the "USA Auto pack" from DP, 3x each. Might be worth a try?

Btw how the hell do I comment or multiquote here? =)

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Click on comment in the lower right side of screen

swegrow Do you have these showing on you screen? If not...something’s wrong... if so, click on comment and chat away

Click image for larger version

Name:	2E4A54B2-E667-43B0-90AD-D6E516D7BD49.jpeg
Views:	679
Size:	244.6 KB
ID:	384174

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      There we go, thanks. )

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect!

About 3-4 weeks left on my King Kush 𝐀uto CBD and Purple Kush 𝐀uto CBD. So far the KK has been fun to watch. Pretty purples, great vegetative growth, and did well with LST. The PK on the other hand, has not been the same experience. Very slow start then it blew up, but I think I got some bad genetics. It’s had strange growth patterns from the start.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Really nice Greenlivin

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Are your autos all finished SoOrBudgal?

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh nice pics.

Comment

dark devil. left top. and 2 msnl auto lemon haze.. 26 days.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        try not to slow that dark devil down any and dont expect to harvest a ton but what you do get is amazing

Comment

My veggies are getting started and 3 granddaddy purple photos. I still need tomato, squash, and bell pepper seeds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Retodd I spoke to my relatives in Cookeville, Tenn. last week hit by tornado their house was spared next block total devastation. I hope you and your Mom are getting along well and she's got her seeds going for the garden that's great. I sure loved my GDP great smoke. Good Luck

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal spider is in Tennessee and I’m in Kentucky. He didn’t get much damage in his area.
          Lol....she told me she ain’t gardening this year. She’s like that though. She’ll watch me grow and get all in it. It was funny as hell today, we had both quit smoking cigarettes and used CBD hemp flower to do so. I used my leftover tubes and rolled like 20+ queen nebula 50/50 10%+/- for fun. Nice mellow high. She smoked one and was high af while I was cam chatting w Pagan. Good timesπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΏ

Hello friends this is my second indoor grow I have been meaning to post for sometime now. I have a GG#4 in the center day 49, top right Columbian Gold day 20, lower right Critical Fast Bud day19, lower left Critical Fast bud day 19 and top left Columbian Gold day 20. They are all auto's. Let me tell you my 1st grow was 2 plants and now 5 is a lot more work!
        Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
        Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
        Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
        2 small 6" fans
        Promix HP
        GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

• SmashGuitar
          SmashGuitar commented
          Editing a comment
          Retodd that is a huge GG#4! Thanks man!

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          My profile pic is also gg#4. I have 5 more of her sisters growing right now too. Great smoke

• SmashGuitar
          SmashGuitar commented
          Editing a comment
          That does look like good smoke SirSmksAlot

SmashGuitar Heres a pic....found one

Comment

I have one to two inches left that I can raise my lights but the stretch should be over so I'm a hopeing lol. the first picture is of a white widow CBD plant bud that I thought looked like she wanted her picture taken .

The last two are of the seedlings I have going right now 2 sour patch kiss 1 black samba (not sure about this one ) and one diesel,I had 7 Diesel auto seeds and 8 kush auto seeds and this is the only one that popped I have no idea how old they were ,at least 5 years so no great loss but i'm surprised they didn't grow I have much older seeds than that and can get those to grow , well its time to stop messing around with old auto seeds I have this years outdoor grow to get ready to soak seeds on Friday, the challenge as I see it is to keep 60 plus seeds separate and Identifiable lol I have a plan but that another story
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful plants, stunning.

You could always just cover the ID tag with some clear packing tape.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          I have been using "waterproof Guerilla tape" on my syringes (measuring nutes)

Have not had to replace a syringe yet (the markings arent wearing off, tape is transparent)

Sounds like a new strain "Gorilla Tape"

Got my seeds soaking.. gonna plant tomorrow.. I even have auto flowering seeds. Something new for me. Can't wait😊

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I enjoy the autos I just don't get much from them yet, my skills lack LOL

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          Lack? Or improves everyday? 😁😁😁😁

Me too

Yesterday was Veggie day I got all of my start indoor veggies in dirt, and I think i'm going to start things like kale in the garden soon
        I also was able to start my seeds for the next run inside and my green house grow , I also laid out the paper towels to start the woods grow ,I'm waiting on some strawberry mango haze seeds to pop but I dont think they will Flash seeds suck
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I've thought about buying from Flash but they're expensive. They'd have to come down about 50-60% for me to give them a hard look.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          dont ever give them a hard look I fell for the super auto line I wanted an auto that took longer so I could manifold them ,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X