No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. Not a lot of room in a 3x3x6.5 tent for equipment lol. Im trying to show my friends and family you can grow quality pot with a cheap set up. ($275 for the whole set up) Im hoping I will only need the one hung this way
    3'x3'x6'6" Sun Stream tent
    1000w Tolys dimmable Samsung Lm315 diodes meanwell driver
    1000w Tolys led (burple)
    Soil: sungrow's sunshine professional grow mix.
    Ferts: GroTek Monster Grow Pro, Monster Bloom and molasses
    No name towerfan 12" oscillating fan humidifier​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure as heck can grow great weed in that space I did so for 2yrs couple plants at a time. Good for you. If you have autos you can just open tent flaps also no worry about light leaks doing harm to plants.

• MrMagic
      MrMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      the white widow is feminized non autos. For a cheap tent this thing is awsome. I climbed in for 5mins and couldent even see a pinhole, but time will tell when I eventually flip to 12/12

Just a slip loop and use a half hitch knot on crossbar so it can easily be adjusted up and down to suit your needs. I love paracord its is super strong for small diameter
    Attached Files
    1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as flipping to 12/12 goes kinda determined by what the breeder says. But 2 WW in your tent i'd be thinking now you have veg for 8wks good and strong looking training. Expect colas/branches to get min. 12 more inches. or more. Count from base of plant in soil to light source you want top of cola canopy no closer than 15" that's close for your size light. But you are training well looks like. You'll have 65-70days after you see preflower for your plant to be close to finish. Could be 120 days total from seed to finish. It's patience that we learn also, you will see. LOL

Yes I know white widow takes a little longer, and yes it is testing my patience very much so lol. Thats why I like gorilla growing; plant, top once or twice, set and forget till Nov lol. This is my first attempt indoors so to speak. I did some in the early 90's; old skool closet grow with red and white chicken lights lol. For those who remember.
    This is my first attempt at manifolding and it has been a nightmare lol. I will be making a post for some help on that. That being said I am prepared to leave in veg longer if needed as im hoping for bigger yeilds for medicine.
    Pictured is one that im having the biggest issues with. 8 weeks and its stalled out. I had to splint and tape one branch as I broke it 3 weeks ago when I started my manifold and bent it. the splint and tape worked amazing considering its the first time I have done it.
    light is 24" from canopy
    Attached Files
    1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      MR.Magic I to am a long time gorilla grower and you do have to love it.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing else like walking up on your patch of 20 foot tall plants having done little with them.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha I would love to do that ,I have to settle on my 4 foot plants ,last time I let them get tall somebody clipped them so now I keep them short and wide

i'm going to start posting the grow pictures here and the solo cup on that thread , all of these girls were dropped when we started the solo grow ,so they are all 25 days old ,in the 3rd picture those 2 potted plants are dark devil autos they will be done long before the rest are ready so I'm hoping that they can stay there until done ,usually there are no plants in the middle .I think on monday I will top and trim into manifolds they all have 5 nodes with about half with 6 or more nodes

the last picture is my sex influencing spot .the one in back is showing its 4th set of leafs so she can go back in bloom room the first one is that volunteer .I broke the end of the tap root and tossed it on my work bench 3 or 4 days later she popped up again so I figured shes a good strong plant

I played with my lights so the light mover has half the light over either end of the stroke ,it takes 17 seconds to travel the 22 inches of travel then I have it pause for 1 minute, so when the light is at one end the other end still has usable light all except the front one in the 4th picture she gets down to about 120 on the light meter scale ,Usable light is between 300 and 850 so I will have to move that plant in a little , ok I'm done rambling have a great weekend
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      OJ they look like little baby pineapple plants to me or even agave? Tequila plant hmmm must be dreaming LOL

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They look awesome, OJH!! Keep rambling!!!!

Here is what I have going at the moment, we have 11 finger leaves on the left plant, and the tall one on the right, I think it is male if so I'll have seeds from these Magic Dragons. The tiny one not pictured is a Mazar,,, I have cuttings making clones for mothers from the 4 best looking (presumed) females, should be ready to pot the 1st, then flip me some lights!
    The soil, 75% chopped leaf, a bit of sand, a bit of perlite, blood and bone meal, dolomite, sulfur and roots organics uprising grow.
    Edit, dont forget the live earthworms,,,

Comment

"And I'm standing at the crossroads … Believe I'm sinking down" ….. Robert Johnson The Cream and others Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20200125_11_21_27_Pro.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	305.1 KB
ID:	369739

This is about as far away as I could get using the USB microscope... it is a photo of a 7 point leaf from a bud that is literally at a point where they all meet at the stem..." Crossroads "

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey,@soorbudgal.... it’s a black cherry punch.... get ready

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        that is amazing what a great shot

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        A fan leaf. Covered in trichomes. The hits just keep on coming!

the first manifold is started ,had to do it she had 7 nodes ,those are the 3rd and 4th nodes , I'm going to reread Nebulas cloning article again got a bunch sitting in a cup, My plan is to start a mother plant to harvest clones when I need them for summer grow
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        OlderNOTwiser Maybe it’s a new technique to stress out the plant into heavy trich production? 🤣 “Gimme trichs or I’ll twist the screw again!!”

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        tent pegs lol I used them because they weigh more than the black ones and since they are only in the dirt 2 to 3 inches I went with the heavy stuff to hold then in and down

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir, may I have another twist?!?

They do look like tent pegs Farmall good times ahead, sure was pretty plant. Deep Purple I did enjoy that band.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        you elder hippie, you.

I took out their big sister today, at 8 weeks, but giving these 4 much longer. 42 days in, I am thinking at least another 28 days to fatten up and fully ripen. Gold Lemon/Sour Diesel cross.
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi @Woodsman67.
        10 weeks is very fast, how ripe are they when you harvest?
        Last edited by uncledoug; 01-26-2020, 01:48 PM.

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        8 weeks pistils are all golden, trichs are cloudy. Very little amber. On the mother of this strain, there was little to no difference between 10 and 12 weeks, I am hoping this cross follows that. After 12 weeks the effects turn more into tired than high. This is the first round with this cross so hopefully it will turn out as planned. Ultimately color of trichs is my deciding factor, and desired effect.

Update...
      Remember this (not so) little lady?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	D3763242-3FAB-4095-995D-0F523DE573D6.jpeg
Views:	664
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	370153
      Finally put her in jars today. I think I over dried her. She was very crispy which made the final trimming stressful...watching those trichs go flying ever snip 😏

Anyways..the humidity is reading 63% in the jars after 1 hour (including boveda packs). The final harvest totaled 286 grams, about 9.8 oz, of good useable bud. A lot of the small popcorn buds were absolutely glazed over with trichs. Main kolas were not dense, but slightly loose.

Name:	389B13C1-73C9-46C3-B1C5-219B06E06623.jpeg
Views:	654
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	370154
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        My popcorn buds always get me high as fk.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, YY. That's a hell of a yield for an auto out of 5 gallon bucket. Especially that big ass dense, all the way down the what is usually larf.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Dingus...To be honest, I hope I can reproduce the results and not just be getting away with beginners luck.

I have run out of descriptive words for your grows YYC. fantabulous!
      Aslo have started using the Boveda paks too. Especially since Boveda sent me a free box full of different sized packets to sample.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        how did you get them to do that?I put them on my christmas list lol

billyboy Sure can:

4x4 space
      autos
      DWC in 5 gal pails
      standard 3-part nutrient system
      calmag
      sh!t ton of photons
      Rh 55-60%
      temp 22-25C day / 17-20C lights out.
      no training, just defoliating.
      custom DIY lights
      18 weeks from seed to harvest. (Breeder says 11 but the heavy defoliation added several week more time)

Farmall these lights are amazing. I would like to experiment with SCROGing and keep the lights completely horizontal, but with the success I’m getting by letting the plants have natural shape, I don’t think I need to switch.

Comment

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm ordering some Autos. Yall have me curious now, and the shortened grow time is amazing. Like me you rely on your grow for relief, I've been struggling to keep up and occasionally I get down, like now, and unable to garden daily. Is it really less work for autoa?

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell of a grow is all I got.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Woods... my grow time was 7 weeks longer than the breeders stated seed to harvest guideline. Mostly because of the defoliating I did added the time.

Thanks JohnEmad. 😎

Comment

Trying to get all the ladies settled in so i can lower the lights and get everybody growing for indoor #3. The autos are a little too small yet, but close. The photo AK's are growing gangbusters since i up-potted them.
        Took the two bigger girls out for a pretty heavy defoliation and LST yesterday. A few more shoots to chop off but im waiting till their big enough for clones. The little autos are slowly filling into their big pots. Some still show Cal/Mag issues.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

Name:	20200124_171651.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	370236
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X