No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 50 of my dinafem auto white widow xxl's...

been battling early stages of root rot but they're cracking on...
    GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
    2x CDMH 315W lights
    870m3/hr fan
    8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice FDP.

Day 69 for my Candy Kush Auto Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0341.JPG
Views:	825
Size:	4.65 MB
ID:	325366Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0342.JPG
Views:	829
Size:	5.01 MB
ID:	325367
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous, Canuck!!!

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that's gorgeous

Hello All ! Well the temps have dropped some and the girls said it was a needed relief. Was out in the garden today taking care of all the girls AG Gen-1-A and AG Gen-1-B got a new rack today and a good watering. They are doing fantastic ! The AG Gen-2 's made it to their final pot ( 7-gal ) and onto the rack in the garden and look real fine in them. The AG Gen-1-A and B will get up transplanted to 20 gal fabric pots for the roots to grow freely as the 5 gal pots are getting tight. Enjoy ! Good Growing !!

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr.furley, you answered my question. I have a couple clones to attend to. LOL where do I put them ?

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell me about the McGuyver on those raised platforms for the fabric pots? I had two that I pulled outside and I need to move them into the yard and off the patio. Is that so they don't root right into the ground? for air?

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      billyboy
      I did this to keep critters at bay ( crawlers I just spray the legs and ground) and allow air circulation and drainage. I was aware of the root grow through from OJH. I find it easier to manage the plants also. I just received my 20 gal fabric pots for them for this rack.. The rack is 24" x 6' screwed together. heavy duty stapled green coated garden fence on top added 8" legs and done. Makes a world of difference on the back LOL. Comparing to older in ground grows this wins hands down. The other is from those metal collage adjustable pole shelves. I also use one on the floor of my grow tent (2x4x60") fits perfect. Love doing things like this ! Thanks for the interest ! Good Growing !!
      Last edited by Colombo; 07-28-2019, 09:57 PM. Reason: added content

Day 39 of flower

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Those buds look Phabulously Phat!!!

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look so promising! Nice trichs too

• FatBoy40
      FatBoy40 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very sticky!

Well today the girls got transplanted up to 20 Gal fabric pots from 5 gal fabric pots to help with the growth and to help with keeping the roots a little cooler. This should also help with slowing evaporation. Some photos of the process and the girls in their new garments. (wish I had used 20 gal from the start, real nice pots) Neem was used on exterior of pots and the Mosquito biscuits crushed and sprinkled on top of media as a larva side. Enjoy. Good Growing !!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome job, Colombo. You have a great yard, lots of privacy it looks like, and that super-scarey owl in the garden!!!! Love it!

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr.furley ! I've learned how to connect the dots and made it to all organic and the girls love it . So do I ! LOL I can't help but smile and get a little gitty as they get taller and wider. It's like being a kid all over !

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup ! My mom (rest her soul) always said never compromise your dreams, it's the only true thing you have in life. I bought my dream 36 yrs ago, 1 acre (100x428) 3 bd ranch added a bedroom and porch. The garden area is 225' from the house. But the neighbors are 30' either side at the house. I luck out that my neighbors are either cool with it or use it LOL . Hooter keeps the rabbits away from eating my grow. Lost a couple to the little ones.

The bush - week 4 of flower

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Real nice sea of green your have there mmxk. Lovely looking plants !

I was just thinking about this when I realized I hadn't taken pictures for a month. Everybody rockin' the ESP tonight, raise your hand!
    The money shots are the first four. Nine weeks in flowering. I think. I have royally FUBAR'd my time schedule.
    Shady lady is number five. Four weeks, I think, under the same t5 light as the plants in six and seven until it got too big and is taking position on my south facing balcony. It'll get direct light in a few more days.
    Pictures 8 and 9 are the plants in veg under a single t5. I have to say, the results are not awful.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got any buds in there too?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      That's where I keep my backup stash, Canuck.

• Sledrock
      Sledrock commented
      Editing a comment
      @Gingerbread Very nice-looking plants! Love that nice Even canopy!

Day 46 of flower of my first grow. I'm trying to increase the quality of the pictures. I will post Trichome pictures later on tonight.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!

• FatBoy40
      FatBoy40 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have noticed, that even though I'm in week 7 I have seen no yellow leaves yet. Just the light nute burn on the tips. Looking at the Trichomes on the OG and the LA I can see a few Trichomes that have amber heads but only at the outer edge of the bud, and I still see a mixture of clear and cloudy. Breeder says 8 weeks The White Lemon says 8 to 9. I was thinking of going 10 weeks. Thoughts?

• Sledrock
      Sledrock commented
      Editing a comment
      FatBoy40 Very Nice! Great Job!

Congrats on a real nice grow !

Comment

Hello All ! Back with some updates. I had to abandon my Box grow due to extreme temps and move the 2 autos into the tent inside with AC and are no longer stressing out. They have actually started to take off in growth. They are 100% organic and loving it ! MaryJane Rooter is watching over them LOL. I also abandoned bringing "Bernadette" (Acapulco Gold Gen-2 clone) due to spider mites (under control) into the house, tent or BOX to eliminate future problems. So she got planted outdoors with the others. The Gen-2 clones are doing fine. The 2 Acapulco Gold Gen-1 clones are loving the summer sun! They are at 48" and 40" and growing real nice. The Re-veg Motel-6 is doing well also but had a spider mite issue also but under control. I Will be heading to Colorado for vac and to enjoy some Legal Midwestern Herb. Hope to get some seeds also. Lots to do ! Thanks for your interest ! Enjoy! Good Growing !!

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        The OG cukes are popping. 👍

Chemdog - day 72 - 48 inches tall in a 1 gallon fabric pot.edit- here's a pic of the whole plant Click image for larger version

Name:	20190806_064052.jpg
Views:	814
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	328129Click image for larger version  Name:	20190806_062250.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.37 MB ID:	328127
      Last edited by Canuck147; 08-05-2019, 01:44 PM.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just one plant - no topping no training - she grew up over 36 inches in no time - so she gave herself enough room between nodes that I didn't feel a need to try any training - sometimes you just have to let one grow au naturel - and watch how they grow. Fortunately being summer it was easy being able to put her outside.

• FatBoy40
        FatBoy40 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks very nice. I am also letting a photo just do her thing try to do as little as possible just to see what happens.

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome plant Canuck147 ! In a 1gal pot even crazier ! She should have a real nice finish, Very Nice ! Good Growing !!

Hello everyone, new grower here. Have a few cbd plants and one clone given to me growing currently. The cbd strains i experimented with as a trial run at growing. Two are therapy strain and the other is unknown. I used two different soils as a test, one being the standard fox farm ocean forest and the other was natures care organic which grew bigger and faster surprisingly. The therapy in the natures care soil i topped and tried to mainline. Still got a lot to learn but pretty happy with the results thus far

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome aboard JonSnow
        Very lovely looking plants you have there.

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome JonSnow, it's great to finally see you here ! Your experience on GWE will be like no other, professional, educational but most of all FUN ! Your plants look really nice. Especially the clone, impressed how she grew. Her mom would be happy! LOL Congrats on a nice grow !

Here are some Trichome pictures. The camera is crap but I think I did ok with what I had to work with. Will try to mess with it later.

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice pics! Love me some trics

• FatBoy40
        FatBoy40 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. I'll add them to your post! I also have to get some White Lemon in there as well.

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        LOVE that Sparkle ! Nice pics.

15 regular seed went in water July 15, 21 days ago. Here is the 14 survivors.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20190804_110958.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	328266
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Suh-weet. I think you've read I'm down to a single 2' GE t5 because of two that gave approximately 2500 hours of light. I wish I could recall the name brand so I can continue my debasement of their poopy products. I should have three new GE's come Saturday. There's consideration to put three t5's over my veg plants but I'm not sure if I can handle much more growth in my tent. Maybe just two like I had near the beginning.

On a side note, my spell check recognizes 'poopy' but not 'poopie'. I disagree with spell check. But should I question spell check? I won a spelling bee in my third grade class with 'envelope' so if any sentient being knows spelling, you're looking at him.

Granted. I was going to Riyadh International Community School in the mid-to late 70's. My competition were a smattering of third graders from different countries. My teacher was American so chose English words. Well, see, 'envelope' begins with an 'e' and is pronounced differently in different places. Even in good old American English and bordering predominantly English speaking countries who harbor us no ill will. Four kids ahead of me guessed, in some order, 'envelope' began with an a, i, o, or u. Although I knew how to spell the word, the only letter left was 'e'. I never did get my box of coloring pencil prize.

Another scar is not getting my ice cream after being run over by the ice cream man in Irving.

What were we talking about? Dabs? No thanks. I'm two dabs over the line.

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha, I want whatever you’re having!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Confidential wreck shatter.

An update to last night. I got my three new bulbs. Installed and plugged them in. One didn't work. I tried another bulb. Didn't work. In the end it seems as if one of the ballasts went out at the same time the bulbs went dark. I rarely bad mouth products because things happen and bum products are pretty easily replaced. With two early bulb burn outs, one ballast was put together so poorly the bulb kept falling out, one ballast burn out, a 2' t5 light is more like 2'-4" when power is plugged in, I will roll up my sleeves and say Sun Blaze is a horrible product. No matter the customer support at Hydrobuilder, fool me once...

So I'm back to a single t5 until I turn on the flower chamber and pull the photograph only t5 I have in there. Yeah, Sun Blaze can vape my bong water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	328269 Defoliated 10 days ago.

Day 9 of 12/12.

5 days from now will get defoliated again.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        You too. It looks like you're using CFLs for lights?

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Out of view is a 600w Metal Halide. I will switch to a 600w High Pressure Sodium when I defoliate (~ 2.5 weeks into 12/12 flip)

I have the 12 CFLs in the room mostly for the seedling stage and I move them to the edges and hang them from the rails as you see in that pic just to add overall lumens (and I feel like the hood and the 600w lights don't reach the walls and corners).

Honestly I am not sure if they help or not vs the electricity cost. Would love any feedback.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't comment on good vs. evil (except Sun Blaze is evil) because I have only grown one way. I don't know from efficiency and junk. My 'lectric has gone up about $20 a month with my setup.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X