No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so humbled when I post my little closet grow lol. I'm glad I keep learning from great growers.

Anyway. Flipping my last large plant and first 3 clones for new SOG grow.

Slowly but surely dialing it in.
    Attached Files

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Well said and thanks. Grow on πŸ‘

• Radeon
      Radeon commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember my very first grow. Seed from a bag of schwag that had red hairs (hard to find in my youth) and grew 1 plant using ccfls from Lowes and aluminum foil for mylar. Simple analog dial timer, and wife opened and closed closet door when shee needed a wash rag or towel lol! She did flower and was decent smoke but I got about a quarter out of the whole plant. No joke. Gone in 1 day. Me and my brother smoked it. Never grew again till last year when I became legal. So yeah bro, we all started somewhere. You'll get there. Keep trucking and keep learning. You're doing 100% better than I did.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      My first indoor grow was under a metal halide in half a cupboard. It grew to 3 inches tall, maybe 4 if I can push it, turned purple and fell over and died. I don't think it even got to its second set of leaves. That was almost 40 years ago. Zero yield.

I learned all my grow knowledge back then from High Times magazine. My dream was to one day have my homegrown in High Times. I used to hang the pictures from the magazine on my wall. Knew when the new one came out each month and was at Walden Books to get it as soon as it hit the shelf.

Comment

First grow I was a part of was following a buddy out into the woods where he put a couple bag seeds in the dirt next to a stream. Third time we went we couldn't find it.
      First grow I did myself was bag seed in a few inches of dirt in a fish aquarium. Single fluorescent across top. Plants got a good 12" with 3 sets of leaves. Looked like I was growing green spaghetti until they fell over. I got horrible fungus gnats and leaf miners. That wife didn't care about the leaf miners, but she put her foot down at having bugs in our closet. Sheesh... women!
      Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

7+ feet tall and 5 gallon coco/perlite does not do well in windy conditions. So their spending the next couple of days in the garage. Now their invading my space....
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

outdoor
        Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
        Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Been there, done that, aggravation...

I'm loving this plant Franklin

Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel

These main cola buds are going gang busters. Very healthy grow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240821_011801.jpg Views:	8 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	629471 Click image for larger version  Name:	20240821_011836.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.48 MB ID:	629472 Click image for larger version  Name:	20240821_011654.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	629468 Click image for larger version  Name:	20240821_011716.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	629470 Click image for larger version  Name:	20240821_011932.jpg Views:	4 Size:	3.78 MB ID:	629473

No signs of any issues except perhaps a fraction too much light on the tops of the tallest colas but thats the compromise. Many weeks to go yet, maybe 4. Comfortable 18"+ long main bud colas filling out nicely, getting their first waves of dank starting up now and leaving sticky goodness all over my arms sticking my hairs in clumps. 7gal pot 80/20 coco perlite

23.2⁰C 50%RH PPFD around 850 to around 1060 EC 1.7 pH 6.1 to 6.3
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bluey; 08-20-2024, 10:57 AM.
        Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
        Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
        Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
        Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
        Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Watering day...48 hours since last post. Getting frosty....
          Attached Files

Comment

I just found out I have colon cancer. Don't know what stage yet. This is my last grow. I'll keep everyone uppdated with my current grow. Any questions you have ask. I have over 50 seeds to give out for free. My tent I'm giving away. My lights, all my equipment I'm giving away. Hug your children, your wives, your parents. Any day it could end. Sorry for my bummer post, but I need to do as much as I can to help before it's over. I'm refusing treatment. I'm tired boss....Finally peace will come. Can't wait. I'm looking forward to it. No more pain and sorrow...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              That's not good news mate. Sad news indeed.

The decision to get treatment or not is of course your decision and yours alone but your family & friends are the ones that have to live with that decision not to get treatment.

If growing plants brings you joy and happiness, why not continue with it?

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              I can relate. I have had four experiences (events) over the last 3 years that have made their possible adverse implications known. I have so far come out on top, but it keeps me wondering how long this can continue. Make your own decisions and find peace in them. Spend your time with happiness, love and understanding.

It's too late. It's stage 4. I have known for a while. I used the cologaurd test to confirm my suspicion. Massive amounts of blood in my stool. Im losing 4lbs a week. I'm not even trying. By my calculations, I have max 6 months. This is not years long thing, they ordered an emergency colonoscopy. Waiting on phone call any minute....

Comment

• Franklin
              Franklin commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sorry to hear it and I wish you the best in whatever decisions you choose to make. My grandfather had stage 4 colon cancer when he was 30. He had a colectomy and then lived to be 88 before he died. He had to use a colostomy bag which probably sucked but I never heard him complain because he was always laughing and making jokes. He was also completely deaf, had been since he was twenty, read lips and never learned sign language. Raised six children and ran a small ranch, had a beautiful wife. He was my favorite family member and I miss him and still remember the feel of that bag when I'd hug him and I was sure glad it was there.

4-5 lbs week. I weigh 316 now. Do the math.....

Comment

My family is having a hard time accepting it. I've accepted it, but they are just now coming to terms with the situation. I don't have much time left..

Comment

Make the most of what time you have left, spend time with family and friends. I have one of those tests here now, did not ask for it and will likely not use it.

Comment

I have no appetite. If I don't eat it's going to happen sooner. I'm wasting away. It's in my bladder. Just informed mom. I know my body. My children are having a hard time. I caught it too late. It's spread to my.lower body. Forcing myself to eat....
                  Last edited by Radeon; 08-22-2024, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I'm smart. Very smart. It has spread. Incurable...I'm dying....

Comment

Stage 4 bladder cancer
                      Also called metastatic bladder cancer, the cancer has spread outside the bladder into other areas, such as the abdominal wall, pelvic wall, lymph nodes, bone, lungs, liver, or abdominal lining. Symptoms include tiredness or weakness, pain when urinating, difficulty urinating, pain in the lower back on one side of the body, weight loss, swollen feet, and bone pain. Treatment options depend on the stage and other factors, and may include surgery, chemotherapy, or immunotherapy.​

Comment

• piercer
                        piercer commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My prayers are with you and your family. I know what it’s like to be in pain every single day, wishing for just one good night of sleep, getting frustrated because nobody really knows all you do just to cope with getting through the day. I wish I had some answers for you, but my prayers are all I have to offer.

Some very nice buds developing here despite higher temps and RH, 23.5⁰C 47%RH. Aiming for 22.5⁰C & about 40%RH but can't get there. EC 1.7/1.8 pH 6.15 to 6.35

I'm pretty chuffed with how this is going given almost zero anything from me re trimming defoliating etc... I just refused to manage that. It's a jungle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240825_020326.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	629704 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240825_020115.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	629705 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240825_020239.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	629706 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240825_020203.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	629707

They are still bulking up at a fast pace and hoping that keeps going strong. The plant I cloned all of these from did not bulk up like this. It stretched far too much and it was my first grow of these but the buds were ultra dense and to smoke a very high high, peak high and quickly but great feeling. It smokes great too. Last grow was a 14oz harvest from memory, and this looks better so will find out in a few weeks.

Franklin 's OZ x SD first clone
                      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
                      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
                      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
                      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
                      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
                      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
                      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X