No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uncledoug, here is something that might be useful.

Comment

I like the probabilities of what's next Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0482.JPG Views:	0 Size:	6.26 MB ID:	352351
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Conuck, I like all those 11 finger leaves. That can only be good.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      How about a lighter or ruler or something to show scale of those leaves.

Wow Tersky nice photos above. They look great. D.A.A.S.69 that really looks weird.. like a sea slug eewww.lol

Comment

My Sour Diesel is filling in nicely. They are in week 8 of 12/12 this saturday.

Comment

Do old grows count?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_83406.jpg
Views:	932
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	353194Click image for larger version

Name:	image_82664.jpg
Views:	1113
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	353195Click image for larger version

Name:	image_82595.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	353196Click image for larger version

Name:	image_72491.jpg
Views:	893
Size:	4.31 MB
ID:	353197

You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

This is a black cherry punch from 420guy... wet yield was 688g and dried to 304g , not yet weighed this lump but here is a familiar item to many in the background.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          you will lose 75 % of weight , to convert to dry weight take wet total multiply by .25 then divide this by 28 ,and that is a sweet chunk of hash/wax ?

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          If it means anything. I usually lose a fair amount as well but i am a tinkerer and try to improve stuff if it’s an option and I think there are possibilities for strict control if environmental conditions can be rigidly controlled. This was dried very slowly and in a room irradiated with uvb for 8 days to experiment on sanitizing the ambient space and humidity controlled at a steady 60% and temp of 65F. The drying “room’ is a 4’ cube space I made with lines for exchanging air that is modified for humidity and temp. When these buds were at 63-65%, they were super sticky without being damp. At extraction time, they remained as sticky. Frozen for 3 weeks before the quick wash The qwet was filtered through diatomaceous earth, winterized and created about with several passes through the Source Turbo, purged for nearly 10 days to draw of any residual Everclear 190. The fragrance is like everyone one of us has had but more gooder 😆
          Last edited by Farmall; 11-29-2019, 08:43 AM.

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100. The formula seems off.... it bugged me to think I had 6.2g so I weighed it... the silicone mat is 29.3 grams the lump with tare set to 0.00 show the “lump” weighs 19.67 grams. I didn’t think it was near 20 ...maybe 12?

After 12 weeks in flower the clone, turned mother plant, turned lets see what happens has been harvested. Fingers and scissors were in need of a decent cleaning after the trimming.
        Set in the makeshift area in the garage and left alone most of the time. Think its telling me something....
        290 g wet. Has some purple in it and is about 10 to 15% amber although I had a hard time getting decent photos of the amber trichs.
        This is a clone from a bagseed indica plant.

Cut a small bud last week and tried it today. Quality of smoke is fairly smooth and strong. Hits quick and then soon relaxes you.
        My wife says it's great at helping her sleep better.
        It should get a bit better with age.

jarred after almost 7 days. 3.8 oz dry. Real happy with that. Thanks for all the help to everyone on the forum.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by JohnEmad; 12-04-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnEmad I think I’m seeing a bit of amber in the pictures.... run into weather issues here as well, in one respect, I’m glad the lights are very cool. They don’t add extra warmth to the area but that is really a 9 month benefit, winter would benefit from it nicely without having to heat the area.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I carefully scanned the flowers with the handheld microscope and saw lots of amber but also many areas with mainly cloudy trichs. If the tester is any indication we should have no problem relaxing with this.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Total dry weight is 106.75 grams or 3.8 oz for 2 plants. Real happy with that. have enough after my current grow to make tincture and other non burnable products.

The Rev and Bruce

Name:	20191129_190026.jpg
Views:	846
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	353835
        You can see the reveg from a two day timer mishap in the back ground, great time to try Back building.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Controversial at best but the reveg top isn't doing any good, yes they popped about two weeks after the timer problem(it got bumped and had a two hour wake up) people do this intentionally to produce seeds, this too is controversial and at the stage I'm only worried about the other plants that just hit the room, don't need no accident crossing.

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive tried that process, it seems to have only worked on 1 bud on 1 plant. It truly is a soda can wide bud and as tall. Maybe I did not clip enough on the others. I’ve come to know the ‘fuck I missed” term . Just bending into the back of the tent kills my back and I get aches and pains and just gotta get it don and .....Fuck, I missed!
          Wrong use but still the correct term.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall I figure at this point what I cut isn't going to ripen the same and is quite airy, so no harm maybe some benefit, worst case scenario nothing happens.

All bag seed started 8/31-9/12 they are about 40 days into flower so they still have about another 30 days or longer probably gonna do one final defoliation before I get to far into flower, but there looking pretty good for the setup that I have and it being my first grow! Gonna upgrade my lights for the next grow

Comment

• Blowinnheavy420
          Blowinnheavy420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ps sorry for the purple pics it’s the best I can do with the lighting I have at the moment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good blowin.

Here is updated pics. Bruce Banner 3 has a couple weeks until flush and Sour D has about a month i think. First time growing with LEC's and it is different than HPS in that the plant is more compact. I am getting great tops but the mid and lower sections are having trouble getting big so i gotta play around and figure out the best way to handle the stretch in early flower to allow for better light penetration i think. We'll see at harvest how thick the BB3 buds are. They are crystaly as fuck tho...and it smells like heaven.

Comment

• BlueberryGIrl
          BlueberryGIrl commented
          Editing a comment
          lovely plants!

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          That is one nice, flat, frosty canopy. Like a blizzard on the plains!

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW, im gonna take a guess and say Bruce is a sticky, sweet smelling plant right now...thats beautiful.

Gardening day! Every chance I get, I sneak off to my secret room and just spend time getting to know my grow. It's made for a lot of early issue fixes and just so relaxes my mind and body. This is my grow, its prepping for 12/12, it just got topped and a little LST. All plants are currently in 2 gal air pots, are 49 days old and at least 2 weeks away from flip.
        I bet Bob Marley's mansion
        has a garden in the back
        Where he's growing something special
        Some celestial homemade hash
        we'll sit down on his front porch
        And listen to the angels band
        Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• BlueberryGIrl
          BlueberryGIrl commented
          Editing a comment
          strong and healthy stems and leaves looking very well. the colour is perfect.

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Out of curiosity- will you leave in the 2 gal or transplant?

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          As I Identify females I move them to 3 gal pots. So far 3 have been moved one more culled. 3 gal are the biggest air pots I have, but for this type of grow seem to do ok

My 4x4 space is getting too full. I have 1 Big Bang (front left) that I started flushing yesterday. Behind her (back left and back center) are her sisters that will probably be put to flush next weekend. These three were popped from seed July 22 so somewhere around 19 wks old.

The plant on the floor beside my rack, is a Norther Lights Auto. On the rack (front) is Super Lemon Haze auto and a White Widow auto. These three were all popped 10 wks ago (Sept 15).

The closeup pic is the SLH...so crystally already 😁
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that’s a hell of a setup!
          Last edited by Greenlivin; 12-13-2019, 05:13 PM.

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          DingusKhan Ya that shelf has come in super handy. Had it for 15 yrs or so. Last 12 yrs it’s been sitting in a shed in pieces. I wish I could remember where in the hell I bought it from.

Greenlivin .. 😊 only 4x4 but it’s all I need (so far) 😉

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Costco, Sam’s Club, Home Depot ? Sadly they now run about $90.00 but we have had ours for years and they hold a literal 1/2 of crap

Six Shooter auto at day 104 I believe. Another week or so to go.

Name:	20191202_045215-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	862
Size:	923.2 KB
ID:	354146

Name:	20191202_045342-1612x1209.jpg
Views:	890
Size:	886.1 KB
ID:	354147

Name:	20191202_045256-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	881
Size:	853.2 KB
ID:	354148

Name:	20191202_045321-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	881
Size:	761.2 KB
ID:	354145

Name:	20191202_045410-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	847
Size:	772.6 KB
ID:	354144
        Attached Files
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you think out leaves in the middle of that plant? Or is it naturally that open in the mid and lower foliage?
          It looks fantastic.

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          I do defoliate, but I think it's probably the quadlining i do that makes it look more open in the middle. However, this one wasnt as trained as i wanted to make it, so it would look more open in the middle had it been trained as much as I wanted.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          It`s one lovely smoke from what I remember and very nice grow going there mate

1st grow, and first time getting to see these beauty’s pop up. Used bag seed from some Kush cbd flower. About 2.5 weeks into flip.
        Attached Files
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I can understand if someone is making a living from growing Spidermite, selling to friends doesn't seem right. What goes around, comes around. My two plants haven't produced much more than a couple ounces. If I were to sell, I wouldn't have much for myself and would wind up going to the dispensary with the money I got.
          It's all about sharing. An ego trip for some growers. Sharing even with the guy who buy's a $75 ounce of 'Private Reserve' shake and the guy who buy's black $10 grams of 'shatter.'

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          nice and healthy looking! good job!

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          There’s a lot of bud sites popping in the foliage-out of the light. If you can even tell from the pics, do you guys think I should trim them?

Gingerbeard not sure if you liked or disliked what I said. Yes I'm stoned and been working on a German car in 30 degree weather for hours. We do have a CBD farm but that's a whole lot different than my personal grows. My personal grows are just that for me, friends, and family. I never run out and dont think I ever could but it's not my job. Now the cbd farm is a whole different story.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          No-no. I'm saying personal is personal and is great for sharing with other personals. Weed must be grown for sale. Not a lot of people can grow a couple ounces for themselves. I've checked growing weed off my bucket list. Next will be a full grow operation.
          I was also high, before my nap, battling a 65 degree pre-winter cold snap, preparing for rain in the next few days. Glory be! If it weren't for not working, I wouldn't get anything done.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X