No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what NOT in my tent but in my buddies tent next door - He's a bit of a technophobe so I'm posting this pic for him of his $100 OG at week 6 (?) of flowering. About 3-4 weeks to go.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1103.JPEG
Views:	284
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	553137
    “You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire. Once the flames begin to catch, the wind will blow it higher.” – Peter Gabriel, Biko
    GWE4ME

Comment

Braap
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        thats cool. i like the motorcycle gear head. good job

Last two plants are done and dried, jarring tonight. A disappointing Photo strawberry banana(3.35oz) and a Banana Kush auto flower(4.17oz). So with my Cinderella 99 and Black Amnesia Haze combined finished with 15.92oz....Missed it by that much! . Contemplating the next grow..not doing Autos, too expensive with lights on all the time..thinking 2 photos and try for a lb, maybe 3 just to be safe.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      2 fusion breath fans
      1 Secret Jardain fan
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag

Comment

Finishing up week 2 of flower in my tent. Got a couple of taller ones as most of these are all new strains to me but so far managing to keep them under control and away from the light.

Comment

ETS got the best of me. 4 day old Wedding Cake auto on the right. Had to pop a 2nd seed for the left. I dropped the first one. It's a Northern Lights auto that popped today. Hope to finish by May so I can start my outdoor summer photos.

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have severe ETS. Good for you.

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the aluminum catch pans.. I use them, lined with butchers paper(shiney side down) to do my trimming.
            I have one ready to go, but think I may hold off for another week before taking down the GG4's. I have never had much
            luck on the strain showing amber trics, but I'm in no hurry to harvest so will keep pushing it out

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Only about 6 weeks to the end of my ETS

Haha Bowhunterwoody I'm doing that can I get one more run in before spring math also. Depends on how long mango smile wants to take I guess. Got to leave time to start garden veggie plants.
          braap
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Thanks to the good advise from folks on this forum I didn't abort my first attempt at growing in 40 years. Bubba Kush will celebrate a week 5 flowering birthday tomorrow, hopefully Bubba will produce a little smoke after all. I couldn't resist popping some OG Kush seeds in coco/perlite to gain a little experience using this medium. Originally I only planted 2, they were so slow germinating that I gave up and planted 2 more. It appears all 4 will make it. I will be hauling these young ladies back north with me once things warm up!
          Grow Tent: 3' x 3' x 72"
          Grow Lights: 2 x Vivosun VS1000
          Grow Medium (Bubba Kush): DWC,Hydroton,General Hydroponics Flora Trio
          Grow Medium (OG Kush): Coco/Perlite,General Hydroponics Flora Trio
          (1) Bubba Kush in Flower
          (4) OG Kush in Seedling

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Real clean looking tent @UbeMensch i am kinda a neat freak when it comes to how floors look LOL, never know when your gonna need to eat off one ! Anyhoo that's a beauty of a Bubba Kush i grew one outdoors last summer came out OK. She was big and strong but dang wildfires keep most in smoke an ash where i'm at so below potency but i use it. I sure love the kush strains good luck

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Real clean looking tent UberMensch i am kinda a neat freak when it comes to how floors look LOL, never know when your gonna need to eat off one ! Anyhoo that's a beauty of a Bubba Kush i grew one outdoors last summer came out OK. She was big and strong but dang wildfires keep most in smoke an ash where i'm at so below potency but i use it. I sure love the kush strains good luck

• UberMensch
            UberMensch commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal - Yeah...I'm definitely a bit OCD. LOL.

here is update on mine.
          i move everything to 4x4 to flower. the 2x4 has few babies in solos and couple old autos.
          the ones in the 4x4 are from left to right, back to front

a wedding cheesecake auto cross, crude fuel
          layer cake x chocolate nightmare, tatooine donuts, tatooine donuts
          crude fuel clone getting STS, layer cake x chocolate nightmare

the tatooine donuts are a cross i made from a mother layer cake x chocolate nightmare and a father jawa pie.
          LCxCN and the tatooine donuts are F1

Name:	269260048-20220120_102336.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	415.3 KB
ID:	554013
          13.14th grow
          wedding cheesecake auto cross
          crude fuel x 1
          layer cake x chocolate nightmare x2
          tatooine donuts x3 ((LCxCN)xjawa pie)
          apple fritters x2
          huckmoney x1
          x18 cider kush x1

Comment

3 amnesia haze a couple weeks from harvest and two gg4 autos at least a month out. Click image for larger version

Name:	20220121_070100.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	554094Click image for larger version

Name:	20220121_070053.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	554095

Comment

• UberMensch
              UberMensch commented
              Editing a comment
              Flatlander - Thanks for sharing these photos. I am curious what kind of training (if any) you used on the 2 ladies in the top photo? I just started my 2nd grow in fiber bags, and hope they turn out to look just like yours. Well done.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              KISS Flatlander that's just how simple it can be. Nothing better than showing how easy it gets once you follow and understand the plant. Great looking grow tent. Happy harvests to you.

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice. They look full and dense.

The plant on the left was defoliated heavily 2 weeks before 12/12. Then again in week 3 flower. The one on the right was defoliated the same but topped at veg week 3. All three vegged for 9 weeks. These are my first ever photoperiods. My main focus in all my previous autoflower grows was soil. I never have to fertilize or feed at all.. It took me a few dozen plants each with different combinations of living soil recipes, that I made from trial and error. I have an excellent soil mix going right now and the plants do the rest.. The more we grow the more we know!

Comment

• Flatlander
              Flatlander commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm always willing to share my current soil recipe. Only add water. Keeps it simple.

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm willing to write it down and try it.
              You tested this on photos?
              Those are the 1st ones?

• Flatlander
              Flatlander commented
              Editing a comment
              Hobbit, those are my first photos with a modified recipe to accommodate not only the photoperiod aspect but the extremely long flowering phase of Amnesia Haze. The only reason I chose Amnesia Haze was for the long flowering period. I was curious to see how my soil would hold up after 5 months of nothing but water. I will say that I will slightly modify this next round. These were from crop king seeds. I would like better genetics.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220124_191139.jpg Views:	6 Size:	2.73 MB ID:	554620Click image for larger version  Name:	20220124_191128.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	554621Click image for larger version  Name:	20220124_191121.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.99 MB ID:	554622Click image for larger version  Name:	20220124_191108.jpg Views:	4 Size:	2.83 MB ID:	554623Click image for larger version  Name:	20220124_191203.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	554624

Just some bud pics from my current amnesia haze photos.
            Last edited by Flatlander; 01-24-2022, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Very Nice! Photo's or Auto's?

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Imma gonna guess thays photos cause it says so RagWeedDWC LOL

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Bifocals go figure :-)

Tincture making time. 30g prime, jar cured, gooey bud.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BUD TRAY.jpg Views:	6 Size:	3.06 MB ID:	554671

From this plant, the clone grow
            Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-10-3-1a.jpg Views:	5 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	554672
            Last edited by Ckbrew; 01-25-2022, 03:35 PM.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              It is in the oven now for decarb. The aroma is tremendous.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ckbrew do you leave the buds whole like the pic or break them up before going into the oven?

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, put them in whole. They break up real easy after decarb.

Here's my 14th perpetual grow
            huckmonkey (hell monkey x huckleberry soda) x2
            Apple fritter x2
            X18 (cider kush) x1
            tatooine donuts ((layer cake x chocolate nightmare) x jawa pie) x4
            Purple moby haze (moby dick x purple haze) x1

Name:	20220125_111035.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	554674
            13.14th grow
            wedding cheesecake auto cross
            crude fuel x 1
            layer cake x chocolate nightmare x2
            tatooine donuts x3 ((LCxCN)xjawa pie)
            apple fritters x2
            huckmoney x1
            x18 cider kush x1

Comment

How's bout some frost. Braapzai day 60+. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220125_163025440_HDR.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	554696Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220125_163338867_HDR.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	554697Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220125_163215138_HDR.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	554698Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220125_163918464_HDR.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	554699Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220125_162957118_HDR.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	554700Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220125_162723813.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	3.78 MB
ID:	554701
              braap

Comment

Been awhile since I've grown or posted, thought I'd stop by say high and post a few photos of a sweet little photo plant. Its Royal Gorilla feminized. Going on 8 weeks, figure at least 2 weeks before I consider looking at trichs up close. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great winter.
                I bet Bob Marley's mansion
                has a garden in the back
                Where he's growing something special
                Some celestial homemade hash
                we'll sit down on his front porch
                And listen to the angels band
                Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Woodsman67
                  Woodsman67 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Homegrown, that is 2 females and 1 male Durban Poison and an Amnesia Haze auto for a seed grow. They have only been in my flower tent for 3 days

• homegrown
                  homegrown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That should be a nice combo, Did an amnesia haze years ago and just harvested a Durban Poison late last year. I'll guess a sweet and smooth smoke for final product.

• Woodsman67
                  Woodsman67 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I kinda said that in wrong order. The Haze is auto, the Durban is photo. My first attempt at an auto cross. If this produces a stabilized seed within a few generations I will cross Gold Nugget photo with lemon haze auto.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X