Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of autoflowers I topped and gave em a little LST

First one is LSD other one is a Blueberry

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210816_102227.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	531251Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210816_102236.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	531252Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210816_102231.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.36 MB ID:	531253Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210816_102145.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	531254Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210816_102208.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	531255
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve been thinking about ordering some LSD auto seeds to grow outside next summer

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful as always there @Canuk147

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good there Canuk I did a LSD auto when I started everything and its saving me until harvest time I have about an ounce and a half left good stuff

My grow tent has been empty for a month, i thought it would be nice to have tiny break, NOT, even growing it is addictive, and after seein all ya`lls fine grows has got to feemin to get mine going again. so i`m germinating some feminized blueberry bee Jesus seeds soon.

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I felt the same way!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      It's half the fun growing and yes very compelling to continue production LOL so much fun doing photo grows. I read about that strain Coubob, popular here in Oregon.

Finally got around to using up my trim from last harvest. Made my favourite bubble hash and also tried a bit of dry sift hash (on the left). There’s some leaf in them but I don’t care about the aesthetics of it as it’s still potent af. Let them cure as long as I can keep my hands off them and should last me to next harvest.

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bubble bag dude is the bags you want. They’re cheap and do the trick 👍🏻

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I will also recommend the Bubble Bag Dude bags. Set I bought sat for about 6 months before use, during the first time using them I found the 25 micron bag had been mis-sewn they replaced it free of charge even though had been so long from purchase till used. I use the drill & paint mixer method described in that tutorial. From my experience I'll pass on this heads up. Run the drill as slow as possible I mixed to hard once creating a foam to form on top of water/trim mixture and when my harvest dried it was more of a tar than a hash consistency.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also tried that method Poppa and found the same results. Now I just use the handle of a wooden spoon and just gently mix in a circle to create a vortex. If you YouTube Frenchie Cannoli he’s got some good tips as well

after 2 hours shes done only 11 more to do lol .I counted 97 tops on her
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      But....how many times did you restart counting?

Sounds like you need to smoke a fatty and then try again.

LOL

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Baaaaawwwwaaaaaaaaaaahaahaa that's a good one Floopydoop

• amy24
      amy24 commented
      Editing a comment
      😂 so funny!!

You really take a lot of foliage off of yours, it makes me want to get back out there and strip more of mine!

Trying a new addition to the tents this time, a net to spread the branches out. Each tent has two plants in it, all clones from the beginning of the year. Supposed to be Chocoloupe, but they are very different plants. One must be a diesel strain as it smells like kerosene, so much so that I probably wouldn't touch it with out knowing for sure that it was not contaminated with fuel. Have nicknamed it RP-1. Will see how this goes. 2.5 weeks from flip.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-8-18-2 TENT.jpg Views:	17 Size:	3.02 MB ID:	531660
    The pipe in the tray is my watering pipe. 36 inch piece of 1.5 inch PVC drain pipe with a street 45 and a 1.5 to 3 inch adapter. Just put the end in the pot and pour in the funnel. No more bending over or contortions to reach the pot for watering.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-8-18-1 TENT.jpg Views:	15 Size:	3.16 MB ID:	531661

Last edited by Ckbrew; 08-18-2021, 07:19 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      good idea for the funnel I use a scoop on a pole do you use a set amount of water each time you water

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually water in increments of 1L. Depending on the stage of growth they take from 1 to 3 each to get sufficient run off.

finally a spot for my coffee 2nd and 3rd Pictures same plant purple punch before defoliating her 4th the after shot and will you look at the flower on this girl, lol thats a morning glory they are a PITA all year long for this very reason

If you see white stuff on the plants its D earth I used a duster to apply and since there in the green house it never got washed off freaked me right out when I first sat down . I was able to get 2 plants done so only 9 more good thing I love to do this
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      What is in the cup, why is it there? Same for the Altoids tin.

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the cup was some kind of insect trap and Altoids a repellent?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      nope coffee and joints lol

oldjarhead100 I thought you folks from Massachusetts only drank Dunkin coffee?

Well 32 days since flipping the lonely indoor/outdoor girl and did a significant defoil. Trying to get some breathing room
    in the lower bud canopy. Happy so far with Paul's 2 yo gg4 seed, biggest worry is the branches supporting the weight.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3366.JPG Views:	0 Size:	4.01 MB ID:	531840
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3357.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.20 MB ID:	531841
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      5 massive colas! Wowzha, check out the frost!
      There's a Dunkin on every corner in Massachusetts, unfortunately in CT too. Lol

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      when I go by a gourmet doughnuts I always stop its the cups I like, damn things stay ice cold all day but you have to have 2 cups to get them in and out of cup holders without using 2 hands or spilling lol coffee is good to

I'm impressed Ill have to leave a couple in movable pots to try that next year well done

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Bowhunterwoody PLreef oldjarhead100 SoOrbudgal et al, appreciate the comments. I've played a small hand in getting to this point, I'm chalking it up to genetics . Looks like some interesting weather headed towards New England for Sunday. Almost 10 years to the day from when Irene hit us extremely hard.
      Last edited by GreenState; 08-20-2021, 10:18 AM.

this was supposed to be in yesterdays post .Thought it was pretty big I get to trim her up today if I can get my ass in gear , I try to get outside by 7 am not today

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 get yer arse in gear !! I think i'm quitting anymore small branch and stem defoil. Got my 4 groomed pretty easy with only 4, so i know your buried in your grow LOL. Give me time to do other fall chores or think about doing them. We got the smallest acorns dropping right now i mean teeny tiny. Kinda early it's do to drought. Still no rain here

2 more done yesterday, one of them was a sherbet cookies that had the longest stems on her fan leaf's some were a foot long
    I cant do any today unless I hang a light we are supposed to go out to Pittsfield for a family cookout so the trade off is worth it lol

Comment

Blur dream from nirvana, 3gallon coco, GH trio, florilious plus and rapid rooter, viparspec 600par 20"×36 ×60" germinated last week of may

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's some meticulous training 😳 great lookin canopy

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ain't it MeEasy ? I thought the 2nd pic was a scrog at first.

2 White Widow grown in 100 degree desert
    Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice colas. I am going to start buying Tidy Cat litter only in those big yellow buckets. Heavy but great size for growing plants outdoors, not only weed.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Puglover haha I use them for carrying water for the woods grow they only last a few years but hey lol

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      OJH, those things are heavy when full of litter. I have to take mine down the basement, one step at a time. But the empty came in handy for storing the remainder of a bag of soil so I'm going with those now. I have a dozen of the plastic pour jugs from litter, wish I knew someone who could use them. Maybe I'll clean out a few very well and dechlorinate water in them. Kinda of tired of empty gallon bottles on my kitchen counter and more tired of carrying them to the grow bedroom at the opposite end of a ranch house. Trying my best to KISS. Can't imagine carrying those containers full of water to the woods. I have two bad shoulders, neck, back and R arm but even when healthy those would be pretty heavy. I used to help move pinball machines, videos, jukeboxes, etc. when needed but that yellow container full of litter surprised me. Heck, I had a 38 lb bag of soil that the shipping box broke, it sat at the bottom of my garage steps until I finally got my body under it, got it inside one stair at a time. I can't blame old age but I can blame being the victim of 12 MVA's. If half of them had insurance I'd be a wealthy woman. Or if I hadn't been a naïve 23 year old I could have sued a dr/hospital. He is no longer allowed to see patients in the ER, too late for me.

Hello everyone, I haven't shared any pictures lately so here we go.... My bottom signature says what is what for the most part tent 3 is furthest along into flower because they're all autos bud shots 1st WC 2nd RGG... and one duckfoot auto outside (incognito) was bug sprayed this morning before I took pictures oops 😬

Not sure why the pictures don't load in the order I pick them but it's pretty easy to tell who's who....

alltatup all photos except front left two in 2x4 are manifolds
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you alltatup it means a lot coming from a manifold pro like you..... the pic of the single plant is a strawberry haze and it was 12" at the switch to 12s and is now 36" she almost got away from me lol....

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      MeEasy While I'm thinking about it and looking at your pics again, what big plastic saucers do you use for your bags or pots? I looked on amazon but mostly saw what looked like the flimsy clear plastic, I have those already. Using hacks here but I need the real things before I fill two more bags. Do car oil change pans work, big enough? I'd cut the bottom off of something if I could think of a plastic container big enough. 5 gal buckets are smaller on the bottom, 55 gal PVC drums are too big. TY

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 I get mine from Amazon and they are kinda flimsy but not to bad my fat ass can step on em without breaking 9 out of ten times... I probably lose one per grow, they're cheap enough to just replace them imo... these are the ones I get (link below) 12" for 3 gallon n 14" for 5 gallon.... as for using other stuff I don't know why an oil pan wouldn't work but I think space would be an issue if they're to big, alot of times I don't even use anything under my pots so I can put em closer.
      Growing organic you don't want to get runoff so they're not necessary, but messy when you accidentally over water lol

on our way out of Pittsfield we stopped for DD coffee ,my wife says look over there I dont know who this person is but you gotta give them credit for trying ,thats 2 plants bet they get 4 joints total lol

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Can one assume that railing is now the proper code compliant height? (lol!)

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol that's awesome. The plant and the railing extentions.

Good Sunday morning from Oregon. Feeling like fall is just around the corner, cooler temps in a.m. hope all the East coast folks are well with that storm warning? My 4 gals are moving along kinda slow but it's what were dealt growing outdoors, can't rush mother nature unless you can do light deprevation in a big tent guess that works to get flowering early? Anyhow i'm just sitting back prepared for covering when needed. I have no bug issue just sunlight not hitting the spot they are at for very long so i've got to move them several feet to prolong sun hitting them.

#1pic is little 3 run homer shorty, 2nd is peanut butter breath already getting frosty she's just 2wks into flower that's a bud shot of her in 3rd pic, 4thpic is pre 98 bubba kush, 5th is GG#4 feeding day today Bloom NPK 3-12-6 wait for them to need watering then molasses watering. Enjoy the day and stay safe and dry from storms.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful ladies Ms Budgal

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Healthy and green, nice pics/plants, budgal. Hey, when I first got my mmj card I bought a strain that I liked then they didn't have it anymore, one parent was pre-98 bubba. Where do you buy those seeds from? Thanks.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good bud gal I think we dodged a bullit with the storm but its supposed to change direction and come back around so tomorrow will show the true damage but i'm not worried ,I wanted to park the RV under a big tree but if the tree falls my green house is in the way so we cant have that happen lol

Thank you MeEasy looks like your not too far from a great harvest
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X